Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27232724272527262727 3140>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:51am
Yay I like it, buy it...
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 2:35am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Ok...So I set up an account, but when I go to login with my 9-digit username and password,it tells me I cant login unless I sign my application...but how can I sign it without logging in?...And when will I receive a case number?

Hm...IDK why it would be telling you that. I've never had that issue. Did you try seeing if it would let you reset your password or anything to login? And as far as a case number IDK how long it takes for that I just know you receive that whenever they send you a letter.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 3:10am
what kinda bs is this on the bhm main site 'do black men treat white women better'
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:20am
WowwwwwwwwwCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:29am
GET ME OUT OF PG.

I was walking home from the library last night around 1 am. I was about half way home when I hear POW POW POW POW POW POW.. about 10 times. My heart started beating so fast and I decided to choose between running into the convenient store right next to me, or running to my apartment. I decided to go to my apartment, because I didn't know where the shots were coming from (could have been the convenient store). 

I got back, and you would have thought I would have been nearly crying and scared to death. But I was just calm. But it didn't hit me until this morning what actually happened.. 2 killed and 2 injured right up the block. It took the police long as hell to show up too. I used to walk home at night all the time.. probably wont ever again. Let me say a prayer.wow
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:33am
I want to tell my mom about it, but she is already nervous about how I get home. I don't want to worry her further.

The gunshots came from a student who created a fire to get his roommates out, and then shot them. the gunman and one roommate are dead. The other 1 is critically injured but should survive. Man this is really scary and sad.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:07am
Oh whoa, that's horrible. I'm you're ok though
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:22am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i was the only person in my anatomy class that got to actually cut into the cadaver. Only the bio assistants got to do that typically.. i had to do some teachers pet type talk to get to do that but i dont care... that was like one of the best experiences ever. 
i got to help turn her over too. 
it was an oldish woman. 
That is seriously FCKING disgusting. Awesome!!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:52am
Heh, I'm going to be nice now that I got some sleep.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:57am
Disapprove i miss sleep. *sigh*now its time to get dressed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27232724272527262727 3140>
  Share Topic