Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27742775277627772778 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:04pm
Man, Im all hyped up for the game on saturday. The atmosphere will be LIVE, but Im pessimistic about the actual result of the game.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:13pm
My brother is greedy as hell. His ass has eaten nearly ALL of my damn big behind sheet cake by himself and I've only gotten one piece of it. -_-

I'm gonna start putting laxatives in stuff in a minute and see how many people eat up my stuff then.

Edited by niecy - Feb 11 2013 at 6:14pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:14pm
You ok, coco?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:04pm
Tested and reviewed an iPhone for a month for some ppl finally back to my precious Android and yes the difference is night and day.

I can't with iOS
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:15pm
I'm not living right and I'm definitely not eating right - my body is telling me this. I wish it weren't so hard to change and be consistent. Cry
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:18pm
This l train is taking to long for my tastes
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not living right and I'm definitely not eating right - my body is telling me this. I wish it weren't so hard to change and be consistent. Cry

I'm literally going through the exact same thing.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:27pm
No matter how busy the devil is, Yah will always have me

I haven't felt this secure in years :)

jr.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I just put on some mascara...
#teampolished
Bet you look real good.

Two nights ago I had one of the best dreams ever. My uncle and oldest were apparently at my uncle's house that they were hyping up and were playing the original Xbox with one of my favorite games that's not backwards compatible with the 360. A few family friends were walking through the hallways....
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:35pm
I'm about to babysit a little girl who I love, but I'm so exhausted and have so much work to do, I hope they remember to bring her a movie.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27742775277627772778 3235>