Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27112712271327142715 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:23am
i need to learn how to make oil 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:30am
I want this man to go away and get his 30 day thing over with. I'm sick of him.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:33am
I think I'm going to have to start rinsing the braid hair I use in a vinegar mixture from now on before I put it in my head. I notice that no matter how good and clean I get my hair before doing it my hair always tends to flake up and get irritated when I put braids in. 
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I think I'm going to have to start rinsing the braid hair I use in a vinegar mixture from now on before I put it in my head. I notice that no matter how good and clean I get my hair before doing it my hair always tends to flake up and get irritated when I put braids in. 

won't that tangle the braiding hair though? 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I think I'm going to have to start rinsing the braid hair I use in a vinegar mixture from now on before I put it in my head. I notice that no matter how good and clean I get my hair before doing it my hair always tends to flake up and get irritated when I put braids in. 

won't that tangle the braiding hair though? 

It shouldn't if you put it in the rinse right out the package with the rubber bands still on it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:52am
lol mix i dont take anything you say seriously 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:58am
these women need guidance and most of these brothas aren't fit to lead. it's a shame.

jr.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

these women need guidance and most of these brothas aren't fit to lead. it's a shame.

jr.

Stern Smile Alot of ya'll men need way more guidance than women.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:12am
Why is he trying to force me to call these people about this apartment like he's gonna help me pay for an apartment? I'm not trying to add another expense to what I currently have right now. I'll be just fine staying in a dorm for a semester or two while the baby stays with him until I get situated and figure things out.
sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:28am
My body wants it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27112712271327142715 3140>