Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26022603260426052606 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

You can get them for just you. Just don't list your mom on the application to make it easier for you to qualify.
thats what I was telling my mom...but shes like "don't lie to uncle sam,they will get you"  Im like all these scallywags who been lying for years gettin 500 and upwards, I shouldn't have a problem gettin them...

Girl I doubt they'll catch you. The only thing they worry about is if you're lying about whether you working or not.
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:06pm
Hmm.. you can get foodstamps even if you live with your parents?

I would do that for my mom.. she's outta work right now and our fridge being empty a lot of the time is annoying

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Feb 07 2013 at 3:09pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:07pm
My mama is gonna be real mad at me but oh well. She's gonna have to pay the water bill next month because I have to worry about setting aside money for this school deposit. At this point getting back into school full time and having the money to be able to get what I need for my baby are my two top priorities.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:14pm
Visited the airbrush shop to get an idea on prices for my kit. They said alittle over 300 which isn't bad at all.

They also had a list of upcoming workshops. There's one in a couple weeks I'm definitely doing since I missed the last one

Can't wait to get the rest of my tax money cause my machine is definitely the first thing I'm buying. And ill get a discount since I've taken classes there!

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Feb 07 2013 at 3:15pm
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:14pm
I should have already applied...but my mom scared me out of it...shidddddddddd
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:14pm
Good luck.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:16pm
Girl your mama will probably be the first one tryna use them if you do get them.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Girl your mama will probably be the first one tryna use them if you do get them.
Yup!! Thats how they be!!!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:35pm
Good day. And tomorrows payday!!

Terps better win tonight too.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:40pm
Yes CR!! Tomorrow is payday!!! and I can't touch itCry.  I think at the end of each work day a persons pay should be deposited into their bank account. I think it should be deemed illegal to make a person wait a whole week/two whole weeks with out pay.

CR,drop a nude picBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26022603260426052606 3140>