Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26552656265726582659 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

OMG EL!!!!!!! I had a dream about you!

So some kinda way you found my skype and video called me. So we were talking blah,blah,blah...then I started telling you all my problems and crying.You were sooooooooooo sweet!! You were trying to calm me down and assure me that things would be ok...thats all I rememberEmbarrassed

random, but my skype is always open if you need to talk
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

So some kinda way you found my skype and video called me. So we were talking blah,blah,blah...then I started telling you all my problems and crying.You were sooooooooooo sweet!! You were trying to calm me down and assure me that things would be ok...thats all I rememberEmbarrassed

No El...you're missing the point. Me and you are meant to be together. You should leave your girl and be with me,can't you see???
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:25am
I wonder if off brand tylenol would be feasible to take for if I get a headache again. Wouldn't make sense spending money on tylenol if I have some pain reliever medicine, albeit store brand.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:27am
sounds good but i dont do long distance relationships 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:28am
Well hopefully I will be in DC soon...aren't you around that way?Star
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:31am

No El...you're missing the point. Me and you are meant to be together. You should leave your girl and be with me,can't you see???

. I'm just gonna leave, before my emotions get the best of me......   
But all I know is that nobody can fully get over their first love. And I happen to be El's first. And I'm just gonna leave it at that, cami.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

. I'm just gonna leave, before my emotions get the best of me......   
But all I know is that nobody can fully get over their first love. And I happen to be El's first. And I'm just gonna leave it at that, cami.

Get your thirst as* outta here!!! Although me and El goin back and fourth on BHM right now,he layin in the bed beside me...nahhhh nahhhhhh boo boo!!! Gon tell her El...what color are my panties?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:34am
Ya'll a hot mess! LOL

El don't want ya'll crazy heffas!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:34am
Im in chicago 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:34am

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so another white woman at work has decided she will stare at me

great

Fuk them hoes!

I agree
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More