Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26062607260826092610 3235>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 16570
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:31pm
Every night during class I think to myself, "I'm going to go home, get all of my work finished, and go to bed early tonight."
 
I've been home and hour and haven't done anything, other than bullsh*t on BHM and the Internet.
 
My priorities are definitely screwed.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 90809
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

What happened with 313chick with how people looked on other sites to try and dig up personal info on her shows just how many people in this site are sick in the head. Y'all are lucky I was away with my family when this went down. Anyone who commented on how she got what she "deserved" because they thought it was "justice", anyone who thinks she should have been banned and anyone who is glad to see her gone isn't much better.
Whoever thanked this is cool.

Even though people shouldn't have gone as far as looking up information on other sites about her she did put herself out there. She went a little too far with giving away certain information about herself and got mad when people were telling her to stop while she was ahead so, besides people pulling up information of her from outside sources, she kind of did get what she had coming to her since she put herself in that situation TBH.
Back to Top
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 22 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 79173
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:40pm
Where the crew? LB,Juju,El Sang...etc???
Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 90809
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Where the crew? LB,Juju,El Sang...etc???

Hiding because they knew you were coming.
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 86681
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

comin up in here actin like you was gonna shut sh!t down, have a seat nicca. You shoulda been here to tell your girl to stop making herself look basic

Let edit before he wanna hit the report button Sleepy
Actually, if you paid attention, I already told you I was with my family at that time. Oh and you gave me enough to report you but next time don't be scared to leave up what you say.
Back to Top
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 22 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 79173
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:45pm
Niecy you upset because I didn't name you, huh boo?  I said ect... shid!!!
Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 269689
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I want to  call a BHMer out so bad right now. 
i do too.
Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 90809
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Niecy you upset because I didn't name you, huh boo?  I said ect... shid!!!

LOL No. Ain't nobody stuntin' you guh!
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 86681
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I want to  call a BHMer out so bad right now. 
Me? I couldn't rest.
Back to Top
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 22 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 79173
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Niecy you upset because I didn't name you, huh boo?  I said ect... shid!!!

LOL No. Ain't nobody stuntin' you guh!
Chai!!
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26062607260826092610 3235>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down