Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25452546254725482549 3235>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:49am
So my car got towed...
Sigh..
I gotta be up at like 6:30am (3.5 hrs)
Looks like Im really not going to sleep tonight
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:10am
This is karma for something that I've done...

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 6:35am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Pinch Is this what happens when you get old? Not even a good 30 minutes into my birthday and I just now realized it was even my birthday to begin with.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your ass is 22, right?

iseewhatyoudidthere Stern SmileSleepy

YES, "my ass" is 22 lmfao
lol That's actually not what I meant but thanks for insulting yourself for no reason.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

This is karma for something that I've done...

Word?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 6:39am

Once I drop I'm buying me a bottle one night and getting piss drunk even if I have to prepare beforehand by pumping a few bottles of breast milk ahead of time that way I don't have to worry about giving my little one alcohol infested breast milk.
Thank God you waiting. I hate women who drink while they are pregnant.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 6:56am
yes mixer. idk what ive done but i had to do something.. 

so i got picked up and we went and got it from the tow place.. $330 for no reason... i could have done something good with that money. 
and i just spent 300 on a ticket like last week.. 
maybe this is a sign that i need to stop spending money.. someone is trying to tell me something. 

so i havent been to sleep.. 
its 4:50 and i have to be up at like 7 at the latest.. idk if i should try to do some of my essay or if i should try to go to sleep. 
i honestly doubt that i could fall asleep within the next 30mins-hour.. i probably wont fall asleep until like 45 minutes before i need to wake up. 
But i feel like i should try to get SOME sorta rest being that i gotta do a few things tomorrow plus the essay plus Super Bowl. 
but i feel like i need to get even a little done.. im gonna be hella tired tomorrow. 

sigh..... i wanna type, 'why me' but i feel like i need to be grateful and i shouldnt say something like that.. 
i just may need to extend my essay over into monday.. its due monday at 5:30 but i was planning on doing other work on monday and being completely done with the essay on sunday. 

i know this is hella long but idc.. i need to think outloud 
sigh
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:06am
Coco, get a 360. I want to play with you.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:27am
i dont have time mixer.. 

so i literally just grabbed my change of clothes and towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower then bam... the lights go off... ONLY in my room and my bathroom though.. 
whenever this happens its typically the entire up or downstairs cus way too much is plugged in/on.. but i dont really have much plugged in.. nothing out of the ordinary except for an extension cord which only has 1 thing in it.. 
tv isnt on or anything.. just the heater but thats always on. 

let me just take my ass straight to bed (for an hour). the energy is really bad and against me right now.. 
this much bad luck doesnt make any sense  
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:09am

Pinch Is this what happens when you get old? Not even a good 30 minutes into my birthday and I just now realized it was even my birthday to begin with.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your ass is 22, right?

iseewhatyoudidthere Stern SmileSleepy

YES, "my ass" is 22 lmfao
lol That's actually not what I meant but thanks for insulting yourself for no reason.

MHM. Sure that's not what you meant. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:41am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIECY!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25452546254725482549 3235>
  Share Topic