BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25412542254325442545 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Pinch Is this what happens when you get old? Not even a good 30 minutes into my birthday and I just now realized it was even my birthday to begin with.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your ass is 22, right?

iseewhatyoudidthere Stern SmileSleepy

YES, "my ass" is 22 lmfao
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:46am
I think it's kind of cute how the most confident people are those who aren't even all that good looking. It's good to have confidence in yourself though so who am I to tell them any differently
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:53am
so our 13 year old neighbor stole my sisters $200 Uggs that our stupid building manager left by our door. We were wondering who did it and I happened to take a diff route home (ie the stairs instead of the elevator) and she walked RIGHT past me wearing them. needless to say those Uggs are sitting in the kitchen, apology notes have been written, and all is right within the world.

raise your kids right please.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:55am
HappyBurfdayNiecy!!!!!

**hello little baby girl**
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:56am
Bailey why'd the building manager have your sister's boots to leave them outside the door?

LOL Thanks!

Edited by niecy - Feb 03 2013 at 12:58am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Pinch Is this what happens when you get old? Not even a good 30 minutes into my birthday and I just now realized it was even my birthday to begin with.

happy bday!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:03am
^GIRL! to explain that I'd have to say that this is the same manager who was exiled from the building bc he was stealing money  from the company, not having ppl pay rent/and or having them pay in cash to front his coke habit, had an empty apartment "rented" for his random sexual trysts, embezzled almost $300,000 by allowing ppl to live rent free for YEARS. and thats just the beginning. but he's bff's with the regional manager, and she had to step in when the BEST landlord ever (who fixed ALL his mess) had to leave bc her husbands cancer came back. so yeah. he's an idiot and I can't explain the way an idiot thinks!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:04am
Happy B-day Niecy!!!

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Feb 03 2013 at 1:04am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:11am
Thanks CR & Ep!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:17am
oh and the internet has been off for nearly a month. that's cool though. my check will be a little off this month too.

okay rant over
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25412542254325442545 3235>