BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24712472247324742475 3140>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yall notice how LB didnt mention smashing him til i mentioned being with him..............................

LMAO..yeah i chose this as a great moment to say it...but i try to smash him on a daily basis

Niecy, he'll never admit it
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:03pm
How is it that this boy claims he struggling to pay for school and his parents can't help him even with him having financial aid yet it seems like every other month his family is either flying to the Dominican Republic or paying for tickets for him to fly home to NY? And I'm sure tickets from back and forth from FL to NY and NY to DR aren't cheap.

I looked up tickets to NY from Orlando and even with me being able to get a student discount them thangs ranged anywhere from $250-$350 depending on the time of the year.

Edited by niecy - Feb 01 2013 at 11:05pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:06pm
i hope you have a productive day cocopuffs. 
try to not be so hard on yourself, nothing is wrong with you. im sure you'll do fine.

=)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:47pm
okay LB Ermm

flowums there is something wrong.. im not a good student like you.. i just BS and always end up doing fine... but i need to be great. I dont wanna be mediocre. 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:50pm
I said I was going to sleep an hour ago but now I'm wide awake. Might as well continue braiding my hair.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

I really want my hair to grow, but I'm feeling this urge to get a cute(short) haircut.

Girl weave it up!

If it's shorter than my hair wouldn't it have to be a full sew-in?
I can't do those.

It depends on what the style is you're going for I guess. I'm sure if you go to a stylist who's good and knows what they're doing or if you're doing it yourself and know how to work with your hair you can blend just enough leave out to make it work without cutting your real hair.

Thanks, I'll look into it.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:58pm
I finished and submitted my french homework with 5 minutes to spare!!!Big smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:05am
stop bragging acaraway.....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:06am
my feelings are hurt cus my 15 yr old cousin wont have a deeper relationship with me (texting, callling, etc..) because of his dad... 

his dad and i dont like eachother... 

it hurts my feelings that the ppl that i wanna have a relationship with.. i cant. 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:05am
Weird. My stomach is growling but I don't feel hungry whatsoever.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24712472247324742475 3140>
  Share Topic