Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24172418241924202421 3140>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:12am
I love NCAAB..So many lol's in one gifLOL..

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:47am
This negro is always postin pics of himself on instagram....Sleepy Conceited ass 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:52am
I guess I will start on my hair since I can't sleep.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:43am

"Last night I was having sex with my new girlfriend. This was our second time together and during the time she climaxed she let out a really loud smelly fart. I thought it was a vaginal fart but when the smell got to me I realized it was not a vaginal fart. She began to laugh and pinched my nose so I would not notice the smell. I had never been so horrified in my life. Of the many women I've had in my bed not one ever farted. I thought she could of at least excused herself and went to the restroom. I jumped off of her and took a shower right away. When I came out she was crying and said that I was over-reacting and that I made her feel bad. Needless to say I called her a dirty pig and took her home. I broke up with her and as she wept I told her that she was disgusting and I never wanted to know about her again. That pig had the nerve to say "at least I didn't fart when I was on your face". What a PIG!!!"

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:32am
Why am I up?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:48am
i think i'll spike my hair tomorrow.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:54am
Ugh. I don't wanna sit in the bus because u have on a white skirt
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:08am
Sigh.. Not gonna fall asleep for like 30 mins which is like 30 mins before I need to be up..
Ill probably take a nap at some point before class
And I will make sure I go early and get some work done

My throat feels soooo dry. I drank water but its not working.. I need to drink a little oil.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:26am
I wonder how one would get started or get the chance to like be the voice in an animated show or movie..
I wonder if you have to still have the agent and all that jazz

I wanna audition for that.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:30am
Coco, Im not 100% sure. But I think it's kinda like the music industry where you have to make a demo and send it to  agent. Then, once you find an agent that likes you he'll/she'll help you find voice over jobs.

I slept wildly last night. Turned all 3 of my alarms off and didn't remember at all, woke up over an hour after I was supposed to, took my pants off in my sleep, had a dream about Lebron James.

lol

School has a delay opening because of Ice, so it was a good day to sleep in anyway.Cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24172418241924202421 3140>
  Share Topic