BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23532354235523562357 3140>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

dOLLish Im hungry AF right now too! But Im at work so no food for me til 6, I think Ima make some Lasagna tomorrow..debating on using ground chicken instead of beef, but that beef taste so...deliciously fattening..when i make it with the chicken it tastes all healthy n stuff..Good luck with your diet..any specific plans?

That sounds delish! I don't do ground beef or turkey for some reason. I love the way ground chicken tastes.

Thanks! Star No real plans other than to eat more fruits and veggies, cut back on the sugar and processed foods (aka my favorites), take my supplements (consistently), stick to my diet (moreso with allergies and intolerances), portion control (aka, my #1 problem), and stop eating just 'cause (aka, my other problem).
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

People at work seem to enjoy gossiping......I don't like it

Tell them to sign up here.

Nooooo! If they seen the crap I posted here then they would really have something to gossip about LOL

LOL They know that much about you that they would be able to tell its you?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:52am
What the heck? I'm feeling vibrations in my back from what I assume are kicks. Ish felt weird as heck
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

People at work seem to enjoy gossiping......I don't like it

Tell them to sign up here.

Nooooo! If they seen the crap I posted here then they would really have something to gossip about LOL

LOL They know that much about you that they would be able to tell its you?

No I don't think so. I don't reveal too much on here. But with my luck, I know that someone will find out LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 2:03am
Why does my post always have to be on the end or top of the page ??? It's annoying. I never get the middle post! Grrrr
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 2:18am
I'm mad that that damn tampon girl's video is on youtube and the still shows it in her mouth. Dead why hasn't that sh*t been flagged and removed?!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:08am
Woah, I feel dumb.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:12am
everything in my mind body and soul is rejecting this idea of running at this temp

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:15am
I did realize it snowed last night. probably still have school today.

Deadspin is on a rampage busting ever college [layer these days. this guy my school was recruiting is apparently a lot older than he says he is.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 7:47am
i like, really thought today was going to be friday. i didnt make my lunch cuz i eat out on friday's and i went to bed late last night. now i'm tired SMDH

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23532354235523562357 3140>