Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23322333233423352336 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:21pm
I havent seen anything pk, stop lying

Coco, how did it end up all over your head? Put it in an applicator bottle and quit playing. Also dont just use it on your bald spot.. put it everywhere. I mixed mine with some yeast infection cream.

I went from above APL to where I am now in 1.5 years
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:28pm
not on my whole head but on more than the scalp. 

my bald area (not literally bald but hella short) and edges are way shorter than the rest of my hair so those are my focus. i dont want the rest to grow i want it to be semi even. 

ive heard about the yeast infection creme.. is it monistat? 

my hair wont grow half as fast as yours Ouch nor will i retain like you 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:36pm
I promise my hair doesnt grow fast.. and I my length used to always stop at BSL and break off bad... but over this past 1.5 years ive been trying to keep it braided up, bunned up, and doing aphogee 2 steps, moisturizing and sealing

My friend has gotten some really good growth too by semi-using megatek, semi-taking care of it and always keeping it sewn up. (and she's regular black ... lol threw that it in since I assume thats why you think you wont retain)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:42pm
i dont believe you. 

what do you moisturize with? 
i use a variety of oils but ppl saying that oil doesnt moisturize and that it has to have water throws me off... 

does it make your head feel funny and kinda tingle?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:44pm
The megatek? no it doesnt makes it tngle. Oh and I used the walmart brand monistat.. the $4 one.

Ima show you my friend's hair, but I dont think I have any of her before pics so it might not mean much lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:46pm
Oh and I was moisturizing with cantu-shea butter (not real shea butter, which isnt a moisturizer)..you know.. the cream in a tub with an orange top

then I switched to this other stuff i forgot the name of.. but the Cantu is fine, I can get the name of the other stuff in awhile if you want
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:00am
thats ok. ill do some research on moisturizers and look into that one. 

i always thought coochie cream on your scalp was craziness.. i first heard about it years ago.. but i think im desperate right now. im gonna try it. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:02am
Man PK what you want me to do lol.

I made a new twitter I need to suspend that one
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:05am
Coco, yeah my friends mama started the cream on a balding spot she had for a long time from tension from always wearing braids, and she said it started growing back in like 2 weeks I think

I started using the Cantu cause everyone on BHM was and its not expensive. Lol.. but lemme know what you find
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:07am
Watch Dwight Howard miss two damn free throws then swear fo God his free throws ain't a problem

Edited by jonesable - Jan 18 2013 at 12:09am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System