Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23282329233023312332 3235>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I hope I get around that much too

What you plan on buying? I finally want my airbrush machine. And then pay off that Vickys credit card of mine. Then maybe some new clothes then the rest in the bank

Probably baby stuff. And set some of the money aside for my car insurance since I have a few months before they make me renew and make another payment. The rest will go in the bank for school and if I have enough I may buy some hair.
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:22pm
gianna michaels had the GOAT body

jr.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:54pm
This weeks episode of catfish. >

Lmao. A black guy this time. That's crazy
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:30pm
As a woman, sometimes you have to chose your career or having kids. That's just the way it works. men cannot have kids and unless you want a surrogate or to adopt, you might have to choose one or the other. Please stop complaining about it. It's been that way for years so don't act like it's something new. Sleepy
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:37pm
democrats are the dumbest pieces of sh*ts ever. 
ugh. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:40pm
Trying to stay up for Greys Anatomy.

So tired
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:04pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:09pm
I bet the doctors are gonna do something noble with the money
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:42pm
Hey guys! Guess what I did?!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:44pm
The thing I learned after my first week working , is that kids will be the most uncooperative to the people who try to help them the most (ie. teacher, parents). It takes a lot of patience because they way some of them see it, educators are there to make their life miserable.

talkin bout you want to go to college but you don't want to learn.. Boy what??Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23282329233023312332 3235>
  Share Topic