BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23222323232423252326 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:05am

this 9-5 thing is depressing

I just want to win the lottery

pay off my house and not have any large debt

Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:12am
When I finish nursing school, I will not be working full time. 40 hours equals 1.67 days in a week that I have to spend at work, and I cannot tolerate that. The max I'm doing is 30.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:17am
my 9-5 is so lameeee but its fairly easy if people leave me alone 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

my 9-5 is so lameeee but its fairly easy if people leave me alone 

same here
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:24am
idk what to do man.. 

i need more hair. if im gonna pay like 60-80 on shipping alone to china.. i need to get more than 1 frontal/closure made. And i just dont wanna use this jace curly... 

i have some wags on the way but idk what else to get... manedepot or arjunee is calling me but i need like 3 bundles just to be safe (the guy said ill need 5-6oz for the frontal.. i know i wont need that much but id rather be safe than sorry) and i gotta get longer lengths cus ill lose like 3in. while they make the frontal.. and 3 bundles of 17-20in for mane depot is gonna be like 600. i dont want to pay that right now..  

and i hate how arjunee has the like already made blends.. i wanna be able to pick exactly what i wanna buy. i need to decide like today wtf im gonna buy. 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:26am
Ermm I was about to watch movies all day and just relax but I swear I'm pissed off. I have atleast 3 movies missing from my movie collection and all three were movies I was planning on watching today. I need to buy a small bin to put my movies in or something since I don't many anyway. I cant stand when people take sh*t of mine without asking I swear.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:27am
Did awesomearies and bunny get suspended?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:34am
why have people stopped quoting posts when they are directly responding to a post?  ive noticed this over the past few weeks and its weird.  its almost like they want to respond to you but they dont want you to know theyve responded. idk
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

why have people stopped quoting posts when they are directly responding to a post?  ive noticed this over the past few weeks and its weird.  its almost like they want to respond to you but they dont want you to know theyve responded. idk

I've notice people also quote posts that have nothing to do with what they are saying too.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:43am

I don't trust any of these bitches at this job
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23222323232423252326 3235>