Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22722273227422752276 3140>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:20pm
idk why i make dumb decisions..

i knew i needed to leave my city about an hour and a half in advance in order to get to class on time.. i did good and was outta the ugg store right on time. I wanted to go by bcbg but i knew i was pushing it on time and plus finding parking is always a hassle. But as i was driving by i spotted a parking spot and i couldnt resist.. i ran in. I didnt look around even a quarter as much as i wanted to.. i was out in probably like 15 minutes. 
But chea, traffic at that time is no joke. it took me like 2 hours.. i got to my class an hour late (its an hour and 20 minute class) but i was too embarassed to go in that late on the 2nd class.. so i just didnt go in until it was over to talk to her.

if i wouldnt have done that i probably would have been more like 20 minutes late.. she could have easily dropped me being that there were like 6 students that wanted to add but the class was full. 
so irresponsible coke. smh.. 

but im going back to bcbg on friday. forsurely  
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I wouldnt trust VS when it comes to getting fitted to see what my bra size should be.
Why not?

Leave it to you to dig up anything tittay related. Anywho, because they don't cater to big breasted chicks like that. All the gals with big boobs that I know of who say they got sized there say they were sized wrong
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:52pm
I need this wave pattern in my life..... in 18-24inch

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:55pm
Cami now has me looking up medical colleges. Even though I want to study pediatrics I have yet to really look into any medical schools. I still have 2 years or so before I have to worry about medical school but I should still have some type of idea.

Speaking of which I should probably also look into potential apartments in each medical school area as well.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:06am
ive always known that i wanted to go to colombia or ucla for medical school. ive never really considered anywhere else.. but i know id be dumb to only apply to those soooo   

my top 3 is 
colombia
ucla
nyu 

maybe ucsf too, very high ranked, but i dont wanna be in my hometown all those years.. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:16am
I never really had a preference although thinking about it I wouldnt mind USF or UF. If I can I'd just hoped I wouldn't have to relocate out of Florida.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:17am
I think I overdid it with the bleach on my mattress. Even though I barely used 1/4 of bleach compared to how much water I used it still has an overpowering smell.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:38am
i just double checked.. ucsf is top 5 in like the 3 lists i looked at.. it ranks above columbia in all the lists. 

but i wanna be ivy league.. and dont think i wanna be in SF. 

ill still apply though. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:51am
i am such a dreamer... 
i have so much faith in myself its crazy
idk how tf i think im getting into these top ranking schools with my transcripts.. 
idk, but im gonna try. if i remind myself of my goals everyday and stay focused, maybe its not too late. 
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 1:04am
Where can I watch Catfish online besides MTV? My mac doesn't like that site for some reason.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22722273227422752276 3140>
  Share Topic