Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22862287228822892290 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:34pm
i wish i had a twin
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:38pm
I gotta make a resume before Wednesday.

Idk how to do that ish.. . I've never needed one til now cause I'm tryin to get a new job at this hospital type place
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:40pm
Whatever my body is tryin to fight off got me feeling mad tired. Can't wait to go home and lay in bed.

I heard my name..these bitches better not be talkin shiet over there
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I gotta make a resume before Wednesday.

Idk how to do that ish.. . I've never needed one til now cause I'm tryin to get a new job at this hospital type place

girl you better use a resume template in microsoft word to help guide you and call it a day
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:01pm
I wish I had a friend I could just pick up and go out to lunch or for drinks with to talk about life WITHOUT them acting broke as soon as we get there and thinking I'm gonna pay for them. I don't mind paying for a friend's meal every once in a while but I aint your man and we aint on a date. Don't bring up the idea of going out if you broke and cant pay for your damn self everytime we go somewhere 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:59pm
In so much pain.
Hate this ish.

My period is torture.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 6:33pm
that is still irking me. nobody asked you to be all up in his profile being nosey and tell me you dont think he's cute. that was 3 months ago and theres a reason im not talking to him now so why would you even bring him up. ugh

AND had the nerve to ask me if i drove out to see him to hook up with him. fck noooo. why would you even ask that. obviously im better than that   Pinch

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 14 2013 at 6:35pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 6:36pm
i want a cookie. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:23pm
I find myself still asking people what they want to be when they grow up.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:51pm
I like tracking packages, especially if it comes from over seas. It's cool to see where it goes and how fast it get's their.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22862287228822892290 3235>
  Share Topic