Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22292230223122322233 3140>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:58pm
I use DUO. I like it

Hair glue?? How long does it last? You put them on yourself? I couldnt get the hang of the individuals...they kept flopping off on me
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:58pm
A lot of fans are gonna have to be put on suicide watch after this one. We had so much expectations for this time. We might not even make the nit this year. and what's so frustrating is that they have the talent to do it. Bottom line, we should not be bricking layups, We should not have 18 TO's a game, we shouldn't airball freethrows, we should not have 14pts a half. This is just downright ridiculousConfused. I am personally offended by how this team is playing. We might not win a game again.  /rant

At the end of the day, I will still be going to and watching all the games.Embarrassed I just hate to lose. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:59pm
WHats Rugby el? Do they have girl stuff?
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:59pm
Im wearing the individuals witht he ardell black glue...I got it stuck on my real lashes and this ish wont come off for nothin...I have one last lash to go

@Lb...me and my cous pick on the hood girls who use hair glue with their bat wing eyelashes...hope u dont look the same...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:01pm
Yeah hair glue, the trick is to let the glue sit for like 5 mins under the celing fan before you start to apply. It makes it a little bit more tacky. And after I put one on, I tap it into place with the tweezers

I put mine on from underneath, not on top of my lashes. And by individuals I mean the ones with 4-5 hairs per piece.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:02pm
Rugby is a RL brand...they are closing their US stores I believe...gonna check the sale out
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:02pm
It's really funny how fickle sports fans are. I can be that way too. I understand that it's coming from some raw emotion. I'll just reserve my judgments until after the season. Which might come sooner than I would like. *heavy sigh*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:02pm
LMAO eww I hate that look Cam, helllll naw mine dont look like that. I hate that caterpillar look
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:04pm
Yes Lb, those are the individuals I use...I put them on underneath as well, but this one lash is literally stuck to my real lash...LAWD...I might have to try the hair glueDead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 9:06pm
Im scared of that kind of glue! Ive heard you have to buy a remover for it but even that supposedly doesnt work well.

How come youre taking them off? When I re-do mine its cause I like to curl mine, so after about a week they start looking creased or droopy or ugly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22292230223122322233 3140>
  Share Topic