Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21992200220122022203 3235>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:43pm
Seriously though, fans are calling for his head right now. 

I hate him so muchCry
Sponsored Links

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:45pm
all day Stern Smile  
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:46pm
I liked ismile. Hope you win.
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:46pm
WHYYYYY do people make minute long intro songs for their natural hair videos?

Like WHYYYY do you think we want to see you dancing and singing in the middle of the street before every video?

PLEASE let me know.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

I spend alot of time thinking about death ...i mean alot of time ....thinking of ways i would murder people, suicide wondering if i could kill a random person on the street and get away with it ...you know little stuff
ConfusedStern Smile
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

WHYYYYY do people make minute long intro songs for their natural hair videos?

Like WHYYYY do you think we want to see you dancing and singing in the middle of the street before every video?

PLEASE let me know.

I dont get why people have intros for their videos period. Got people making songs just for their channel and sh*t. Dont nobody wanna see that just get to the damn video.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:30pm
Why do ppl think its cute to have their eyebrows going back damn near to their ears.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

I spend alot of time thinking about death ...i mean alot of time ....thinking of ways i would murder people, suicide wondering if i could kill a random person on the street and get away with it ...you know little stuff
ConfusedStern Smile

LOL I promise I was gonna post the same reply.

Um, but anyway though. I think it might be common to have passing thoughts of murder, but not with any intent, plan, or strong feeling behind it. Also, it would depend on whether or not you feel that you would like to kill a random person and get away with it vs just wondering if it would even possible (ex. you watch a  lot of tv and wonder if its even possible with all of the technology out there to  get away with something)

Now, you say you think about it all day? That's not normal. Is this a recent thing? Have you had past obsessive thoughts about random other things that lasted for a period of time? If so.. this could just be one of those things that will pass but youre currently obsessed with

Do you have problems developing attachments to people? Do you lack empathy?

I'm not asking you to actually answer of these questions for us... just something for you to think about. You could also google "DSM IV antisocial personality disorder" and see if you feel like you fit the criteria.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:59pm
I remember watching a show on this lady who was tortured with obsessive thoughts where she pictured herself stabbing her baby

She was no danger to the baby in reality, but she was so disturbed by the thoughts of hurting her baby

But, depending on how serious you are, you might want to consider seeing someone about that, el

Edited by Lite Brite - Jan 10 2013 at 12:01am
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:11am
I didnt say all day about that i was just saying "all day" but i  guess there passing thoughts  i get like that about certain topics this one is just reoccurring ... im starting to detach myself from alot of people because they hold no purpose 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21992200220122022203 3235>
  Share Topic