Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21532154215521562157 3140>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Im trying to find this song by some white girl who sounds black...she is a fairly new artist.. this song is talking about movin on from some guy or somethin...anybody know??

LOL @ your vague description of the song. do you know any lines from the song? Try looking up one of the lines to see if it pulls up a lyric sheet

lol...girl I cant think of the lyrics at all... I was hoping the white soundin black thing would narrow it down...Big smile

lmfao! No, it didnt help. Especially since there are plenty of white singers that people swear sounds black.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:56pm

Im trying to find this song by some white girl who sounds black...she is a fairly new artist.. this song is talking about movin on from some guy or somethin...anybody know??

LOL @ your vague description of the song. do you know any lines from the song? Try looking up one of the lines to see if it pulls up a lyric sheet

lol...girl I cant think of the lyrics at all... I was hoping the white soundin black thing would narrow it down...Big smile

lmfao! No, it didnt help. Especially since there are plenty of white singers that people swear sounds black.
But she newBig smile...the song is upbeat...her voice reminds me of jasmine sullivain...  damn!!! Why u don't know????Angry
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:59pm
Where is Sang?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:00pm
LOL @ Cami
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:01pm
this girl kinda puts me in the mind of singer Jojo...  Does that ring a bell???
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:07pm
smh i told this girl to be careful about this nicca before he got out of jail. of course a guy will holler about how he love you so much when he in jail but its always a different story when he get out. now she so done with him because he been beatin' her ass.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:11pm
Im seriously a diff person when it comes to sports. This cannot be healthy. 

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jan 09 2013 at 10:31pm
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:11pm
I found her...but I aint tellin, cause im ashamed I didnt know Disapprove
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:13pm

I found her...but I aint tellin, cause im ashamed I didnt know Disapprove

lmao who is it
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:16pm
why is it always the most unfortunate looking females who stay trying to put others down or talk about somebody? im all for having confidence but don't down other people in the process. it makes me think you really dont have confidence at all and you are trying to find ways to make yourself feel better
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21532154215521562157 3140>
  Share Topic