BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21902191219221932194 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:49pm
lol cool
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Ill probably be taking my husbands last name.. But I certainly don't think that women who don't are selfish. That's just kinda a crazy assumption to me. 

But then again, I don't seem to care about strangers relationships like others do.

This is what I don't get. The crusade to change what is working for other people. It's like...okay, I'm selfish."

I'll be that, now move on. I had an argument with a male about this, dude doesn't even know his father, or his father's father. Stop it.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Ill probably be taking my husbands last name.. But I certainly don't think that women who don't are selfish. That's just kinda a crazy assumption to me. 

But then again, I don't seem to care about strangers relationships like others do.

This is what I don't get. The crusade to change what is working for other people. It's like...okay, I'm selfish."

I'll be that, now move on. I had an argument with a male about this, dude doesn't even know his father, or his father's father. Stop it.

Word. Do what works for you but don't be mad just because everyone else ain't doing the same thing you're doing. What works for you may not work for everyone else.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:59pm
mariah carey isn't really attractive. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 3:10pm
Commercial breaks seem so much longer than they used to be back in the day.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 3:11pm
Excited for the game tonight. Our first real test besides kentucky. The crowd is gonna be hype. (I hope my fave players does well)
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 3:21pm
Stern Smile Why would I change my OB/GYN to one that closer to you just so YOU can attend all my doctors visits with me? That aint benefiting me when that would mean driving further than I do now with my current doctor. Not only that my visits are have been fully covered by my insurance with no money out of my pockets. Why would I transfer and risk not even being fully covered?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 3:47pm
" he’ll  be like picasso in the paint… asses will become faces and faces will become asses."

Lets Gooooooo
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 3:56pm
This Brotha with a iphone in his hand just asked me how to spell yahoo
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

This Brotha with a iphone in his hand just asked me how to spell yahoo

hate that sh*t

don't ask me a motherf cking thing if you have a smart phone
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training