Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21072108210921102111 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:53am
I have to mail this package today or else i will have one angry ebayer on my hands.

post office closes in an hour
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

At the end of the movie, they all stand up and take a bow and come back to life" Lol this satisfied us and we became huge fans

LOL  thats cute
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:56am
lol lb 
i know that its just ppl acting and not real... but that doesnt stop me from having bad dreams or getting hella scared when something pops out at me.. or being hella paranoid while walking to my car one night with no one else around.. 

i will try to give them another try though.. but i know ill just cover my eyes 
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:02am
How is it I can type the exact thread title in search and BHM still can't find it? Sleepy
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:03am
nooo force yourself to keep them open! Do some therapy on yourself

I know now you know its fake, but maybe as a kid you didnt and its so its molded the way they affect you as an adult? I dont know lol.. I always wonder how the people who dont like them felt about them as a kid

I mean, if I'm home alone and it's a realistic movie about burglary, I might pay extra attention to noises, but it doesnt stop me from watching
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:06am
ughhh I think I can feel my period starting right this moment. I thought I just had one, time flies 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:06am

you may have a point about the way i felt about them as a kid and it being molded.. 
ok, ill try again and ill try to keep my eyes open. 

ill let you know how it goes.. any scary movie recommendations? 
i dont wanna waste my time with a wack scary movie if i have to watch something i already dont really wanna watch anyways 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:12am
LOL Do you like/have you seen "Scream"?  Thats a good beginners movie.. and its a great movie all around. We used to watch it and keep track how many times we saw it. We stopped at like 30.

My boo is in there,, and he's sexy

But also Nightmare on elm street 1,3, and 4.. plus Freddy's dead (pt6) were greeaaattt
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:22am
no i havent seen those.. 

i saw the funny scream movie though.. i think it was a comedy.. and i think it had one of the wayans bros in it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:23am
ugh i regret not buying that coat last winter when it was on sale.

it was like 10 bucks
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System