Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21022103210421052106 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:24am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

AYOOOOOOOO   

jr.

weirdo.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

this p0rno i was just sent has completely ruined lemonade for me

jr.

Ermm what happened?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:25am
LB! tell me how you really truly felt about the movie... 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

it was alright.. 

but tell me how you really really felt about it beezy 

Lol.. what you mean? Like whether or not I liked the mother? or the kid? or if it was  a slow movie? or i felt sorry for the mother? or if I would have put him up for adoption 16 yrs prior?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:30am
like... i felt like it wasnt a 'true' (although there isnt one specific way a psychopath can act) depiction. 

like to me it was like.. what id imagine a person would imagine a psychopathic son to be. 

like hella stereotypical and dramatic.. and just... not even accurate. yanno? 
but youre the expert.. which is why i wanna know how you felt about it.. maybe im wrong.
i know there are mild and not so mild cases.. but idk. this was like... so friggin type literal to me..  
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:34am
I am not sure if it would be fun to live to 100 years old.
A bunch of relatives much younger than me telling me how lucky I am, yadda yadda yadda, but me feeling like crap sitting in a chair. I really don't know if I would want to be that old - but maybe I'll be a super healthy granny. Afterall,  nowadays people are taking longer to age and taking better care of themselves - so much that some on their 60's have the same energy as some 40-year old.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:38am
Oh, naw I get what youre saying. Its like they took all of the possible symptoms and made this movie.  And then it makes you wonder how could they not know? How could they have loved him? How could they have not put him in a residential treatment center? How...

BUT aside from reading and stuff I hear from psychologists/psychiatrists on tv.. I really dont know much about how possible is it that some serial killers/school shooters/or even non-criminal(yet) psychpaths act like that. Like maybe there are some that really are just like him?? I keep meaning to buy one of the books from the psych thats always on Nancy grace

I've typically been taught that people with antisocial personality disorder (which psychopaths have) can be verrrry charismatic on the surface.. like where people think theyre such a cool person.

So it's interesting to see such a huge difference with some people.  Ive worked with some people that make me wonder if they were like this as a child as well (blunt affect, staring off into space, inappropriate eye contact, seemingly no emotion etc)

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:44am
well, that was interesting and ironic at the same damn time
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:16am
This boy is gettin on my nerves...........
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:10am
morningBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style