BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20342035203620372038 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:26am
gotta mean headache...def a sinus infection...i suppose i should make a doc appointment 2moro
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:20am
Im FINISHED!!! Tell me how you like it.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:28am
Good job ConRo!!!!

I dont even like football and that made it look interesting!

Do you do this for fun or are they paying you or is it for a class?

Do you tell them you made it? Do they thank you? Can you put me down with him?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:38am
well..im gonna do it in the morning. the big chop. i feel scared like im goin in for surgery or birth lmao. when i come home im gonna have 3 inches of hair... well at least im gettin my nails and eyebrows done too. plus it'll be warm when i go back home. new look, gotta change in 2013...

crap i wanna cry lmaooooooooooo

i can do it mayne..if my mom in law can think shes rihanna cause of her new pixie cut i can do it right?

Cry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:38am
Thanks so Much LB!

I just do it for fun. I've shown some of them to the players on twitter. I've shown Mr. Nba, he retweeted it. Also Demarcus ware (who plays for the cowboys) tweeted me telling me how much he liked it. And Berend weijs followed me and thanked me.

Put you down with Stefon?? Sure thing. He seems like cool peeps whenever I see him around. Barring a career ending injury, He'll be going first round in the draft.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:43am
Lady  Ice, good luck. Have you ever cut your hair like this before? I got my hair cut about 3 inches and I cried like a little white kid named Jalen throwing a temper tantrum. Hopefully you are stronger than me lmfao.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:43am
You have a really cool talent! Girl, keep it up and youll end up with one of them.. so umm..dont do one for Dez or me and Jones are gonna have to jump you.. but I assume youve done one?

I was watching a career higlight of my homie and it was long and boring cause it had college band music playing LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:44am
double.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jan 02 2013 at 2:45am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:45am
LI, I applaud you cause thats a decision I could never make. lol Do you have to do it? or you just want a fresh start?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:47am
Tha hell you mean YOUR MAN. I had a crush on him back when he was in college. lol.
I had all the clips ready to do a video of him, but then he beat his mom and I thought to myself... nahhhh 

And thanks again, I really enjoy making them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20342035203620372038 3235>
  Share Topic