Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19941995199619971998 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

When it's time for me to settle down and buy a house I think I wanna move to ATL. The houses there seem pretty cheap although IDK how things are as far as job pay there. The more I think about though, I'd prefer buying a house and renovating it to be how I want it and doing as much DIY projects as possible. Seems like it'd save money doing that versus building a brand new house altogether.

that can get costly

we bought new and were able to pick what we wanted

just furnishing a house costs thousands
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont have any credit cards or loans or anything aside from debit. 

i really want credit cards but i knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i would do damage. whew.. 

I felt the same way, which is why I avoided credit cards until I turned 23. I was told that it would help me establish credit.

It helps to spend only what you can afford to pay back. That didn't stop me from going HAM on eBay. I started using it for groceries. Now I think I'm going to use it just for emergencies.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

When it's time for me to settle down and buy a house I think I wanna move to ATL. The houses there seem pretty cheap although IDK how things are as far as job pay there. The more I think about though, I'd prefer buying a house and renovating it to be how I want it and doing as much DIY projects as possible. Seems like it'd save money doing that versus building a brand new house altogether.

that can get costly

we bought new and were able to pick what we wanted

just furnishing a house costs thousands

Wouldn't it cost more having a brand new house altogether built though? More than likely if I can find a house that pretty much has what I want already I wouldn't make very many changes and if I do they'd be small changes. I doubt I'd do anything major like having extra rooms added to the house or anything.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:52pm

well make sure everything is in working order

like the water heater, ac, plumbing, roof all of that

in older houses I feel like you never really know what you are getting

not saying that doesn't happen with brand new homes

we had a 30 move in check and will have a year check, they will fix everything that messes up for free (of course it they won't pay for you backing into your own garage door or anything like that)

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jan 01 2013 at 1:52pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:54pm
I honestly I dont want any type of credit cards  LOL 

My macys is paid off and when I get my taxes Im paying off the rest of Vickys. But I wont cancel them...but I wont use them either. Right now I just use my Macys to buy my makeup at Mac when I run out. Then pay it off when the bill is due

Then all Ill really have to focus on is the car, my insurance and my cell phone

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jan 01 2013 at 1:57pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I honestly I dont want any  LOL 

My macys is paid off and when I get my taxes Im paying off the rest of Vickys.

Then all Ill have to focus on is the car, my insurance and my cell phone

sounds good
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:58pm
i was askin cause at the car place they said when you apply for big loans like that they like to see a few lines of credit open

I guess 3 is enough.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:59pm
Sam Jackson's character = black twitter

That brotha had me rolling

jr.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:45pm
we were having a nice lil convo then jr came in and posted then the thread died for an hour... 

im cold and bored.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:46pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19941995199619971998 3235>