Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19521953195419551956 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:25am
slowly getting more details.. 
riot had shiloh pinned down by his neck. it took two guys to separate them.. 
riot is locked up now, shilohs in the room. but shiloh started it.. riot just finished it. shiloh has all the scratches and bruises.. 
sigh.. i wish i was there to let riot out. my poor dog.. hes such a friendly dog... they said he so sooo mad, he never gets like that... 
im about to call my gram and try to have her lock up shiloh instead.  
i know she wont though.. shiloh is her obvious favorite. 
i cant believe they've had him locked up for like two hours though they cant do this 
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:27am
Im thinking about getting a tattoo to cover my scar. It's the one thing that makes me uncomfortable wearing short sleeves. And foundation never stays on .
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:35am
Regardless of whether I have a c-section or action push this baby out I don't think I'm delivering at the hospital my OB/GYN is located in. When I go into labor the last thing I wanna do is have to drive an hour away to get to the hospital when we have a hospital not even five minutes away.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:37am
basically riot was being held.. shiloh growled.. then riot take flight on his ass. 

my gram is just defending shiloh. smh.. 
i feel awful for him. i can picture his sad little face.. 
i am annoyed. 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:41am
lol @PR. I thought you was goin' to sleep 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:02am
happy new year!!!!!!! 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:32am
People lie about the dumbest ish. This guy I met on my birthday last year made up this whole elaborate story about how his sister's son, his nephew, is really his son but his sister took him in as hers. I guess he made the whole sh*t up to cover up the fact that he was/is in a relationship so he wanted to make it seem like his girlfriend was just his baby mama. 

I guess Brotha don't know I can see his FB comments and stuff since he messaged me from his page even though we ain't friends. Brotha you and your girlfriend been together since 08. Your nephew was born right around the time you and your girlfriend got together. Not to mention you have pics up of your sister's baby shower and of her in the hospital when she had your nephew.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:44am
Happy New Year!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:42am
Whos up? Entertain me. Im sitting in the Waffle House parking lot bored. My friend went inside to meet someone from online. I elected to stay in the car cause I look sh*tty now..and really dont feel like it
honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybee10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Whos up? Entertain me. Im sitting in the Waffle House parking lot bored. My friend went inside to meet someone from online. I elected to stay in the car cause I look sh*tty now..and really dont feel like it

Girl your a$$ is gorgeous!!!    noway ur alone and bored in the car on NYE
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19521953195419551956 3140>