BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19561957195819591960 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:20am
well they need to get better at making sht up because thats not believable at all imo. maybe 250-275k but not 450...
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

lol i remember that

i still think there's a middle class but it's almost gone. every policy they're making right now, benefits the poor and rich (which is for a reason) and everyone that's complaining is likely on the lower end of the middle

im just praying that barack doesn't fck up the capital gains tax. that'll decimate my plans. god damn these central planners. they sap away any opportunity for us to climb the ladder 

jr.

yep

I agree with the rest that was posted as well

and yes, maybe 450k is very high, but you can do so much with that and I'm not talking about buying fendi and eating at Ruth's Chris
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:25am
Quote Vice President Biden and Sen. Mitch McConnell were locked in urgent talks late Sunday over the “fiscal cliff” after Democrats offered several significant concessions on taxes, including a proposal to raise rates only on earnings over $450,000 a year.

you think they care if "that's not believable?"

jr.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:26am
i will be marrying a filthy rich man btw. all of my money prollems will be solved.
Boom.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yep

and yes, maybe 450k is very high, but you can do so much with that and I'm not talking about buying fendi and eating at Ruth's Chris

iono, samone. the law of scarcity still lingers... if you make that much, you'd wanna live in chevy chase, have your kids attend gtown prep or sidwell, drive a range and a bimmer, eat healthy, dress nicely, etc.....all of a sudden, that 450k isn't looking like too much.

not saying this is how you would behave, but a general "you"

yuck @ fendi.

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Every Woman in History Every Woman in History wrote:

i will be marrying a filthy rich man btw. all of my money prollems will be solved.
Boom.

fixed for accuracy

*looks out window*

ok

jr.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:35am

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yep

iono, samone. the law of scarcity still lingers... if you make that much, you'd wanna live in chevy chase, have your kids attend gtown prep or sidwell, drive a range and a bimmer, eat healthy, dress nicely, etc.....all of a sudden, that 450k isn't looking like too much.

not saying this is how you would behave, but a general "you"

yuck @ fendi.

jr.

and that is other people's problem, won't be mine

no way you bring in that much and still live paycheck to paycheck

I have a coworker like this, pathetic....they now rent a home and have a BMW

no savings whatsoever and say Obama is making them poor

bitch please

Edited by SamoneLenior - Dec 31 2012 at 9:36am
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:38am
dumbass. give me 450k a yr and i'll take good care of it

jr.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:39am

dumbass. give me 450k a yr and i'll take good care of it

jr.

yes!

man, listen
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:15am
Quote I have been in a long term relationship with my ole lady (7 years) and honestly, I would rather jack off. She is nice looking and all but by the time you date a chick for a few years, that sh1t just ain't that important to you anymore.

I bet people in "sexless marriages" don't even realize they had sex with their s/o 10 times or less this year.

man...

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures