Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19261927192819291930 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yep

I agree with the rest that was posted as well

and yes, maybe 450k is very high, but you can do so much with that and I'm not talking about buying fendi and eating at Ruth's Chris

iono, samone. the law of scarcity still lingers... if you make that much, you'd wanna live in chevy chase, have your kids attend gtown prep or sidwell, drive a range and a bimmer, eat healthy, dress nicely, etc.....all of a sudden, that 450k isn't looking like too much.

not saying this is how you would behave, but a general "you"

yuck @ fendi.

jr.
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Every Woman in History Every Woman in History wrote:

i will be marrying a filthy rich man btw. all of my money prollems will be solved.
Boom.

fixed for accuracy

*looks out window*

ok

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:38am
dumbass. give me 450k a yr and i'll take good care of it

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:15am
Quote I have been in a long term relationship with my ole lady (7 years) and honestly, I would rather jack off. She is nice looking and all but by the time you date a chick for a few years, that sh1t just ain't that important to you anymore.

I bet people in "sexless marriages" don't even realize they had sex with their s/o 10 times or less this year.

man...

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:18am
Cheers i been wit my girl 5 years.. we still be *&%^$#@Ein but it aint **** nomore lol

i think n's gotta stop looking at so much p0rn

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:20am

also, hitting the coochie too many times per week messes things up. i mean, i love fried chicken, but i'll be ok if a fast it and then come back to it

niccas gotta start rationing so the p can maintain its flavor

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lmao

PICS is not normal sex

and if you are PICS fing on the reg your vagina will bottom out

that's another reason why i gave that stuff up. now i'm reading posts about guys having a hard time getting aroused by their wives

"this isn't how it was supposed to be" ~ God

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:25am
Quote Nah honestly i'm just a man in need of some new puzzy but my societally imposed morals don't allow me to cheat on my girl... Someone brought up the Coolidge effect and that's exactly what it is. I love my chick like mad but that has nothing to do with my d1ck. Women have castrated men in a sense because they go through all the motions when they find out you're fukking another b1tch and shame you into not wanting to do it again. They use your love of them against you with all of that bullsh1t crying not realizing WE were happier when I was another b1tch every now and then.

Now I sit here a broken man watching all kinds of crazy PICS and only you on on holidays n' sh1t. Sometimes we go out to dinner and while we're enjoying steaks and getting drunk she talks all of that kinky sh1t like she can't wait. Meanwhile, i'm sitting there like rudy on the inside knowing i'm taking my *** to bed and I will be up early in my office at home before you wake up beating my d1ck like a slave. Sounds crazy as sh1t but I was more sexually attracted to my girl when I was fukking with other b1tches although she is still just as beautiful as the day I met her.

It's confusing though because they are laughing it up and acting dusgusting while they are watching Stevie J on Love and Hip Hop fukkin other h0es but they tune in and watch the re runs every week.

THIS CAN'T BE LIFE

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:27am

can p0rn really do that, doc?

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:29am
hell nah they don't screen. matter fact, i'm gonna have a heart to heart with my little brother about that when i get home. that dirt Brotha and his friends ran a train on some hoe last week. i doubt his dumbass used protection.

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19261927192819291930 3140>