Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18761877187818791880 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:15pm
I just found 3 parallel scratches on my shoulder and they can't be mine cuz I have no nails....ghosts tryna cut me in my sleep
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:15pm
You and the person that thanked you are now tasked with finding me a new one. No ratchetness pls. Thx.

jr.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:17pm
I love surprising my co-workers with little tidbits about me to shock them since they dont know me yet

The girls were sitting around talking about Christmas presents from boos. I told them "ooh lemme tell you what my boo got me! yall are gonna think it's so sweet and  ask for the same"...*everyone looks in anticipation* ."He got my name tatted on his face! that's love"

everyone paused to look at me with a range of faces Dead,Shocked,Wacko. They probably think I'm weird for even joking with them.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:17pm
Ok Im bout to find you one. Damn 3 thanks
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Jr.. if you decided to change your avi... I'd support it.
+ I
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:23pm
Cr's thanks doesn't count on because she's my arch nemesis this week

jr.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:23pm
Oh look I found you one.

It's of the  man with the broken pinky that will single-handedly (literally) beat yallTongue

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:23pm
"I'm not understanding why my job has a piano that plays itself in the lobby, yet the computers are consistently down. Can we say corporate stunting? That's why I always get mad when people say poor people waste their money on stupid stuff. No, people in general spend their money on stupid stuff. Let these kids enjoy their Jordans!"

LOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:24pm
I support CR's decision!! I found u a problem child avi years ago and you never used it. So, now you have to pic CR's
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Lmao Moody girl.  I love the one I got now but Ill be sad when he goes back to school  

And when that happens I dunno what to do cause he is probably the most attractive white boy I had ever met and I dont think God mad too many like him   Cry

Is that the one u posted cause thats the one I want?

U can find another one.

Please and thank you.

Biitch you cant have him!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com