Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18381839184018411842 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Eww coco..why

Idk I think I may have spilled some henna powder on my clothes or Something
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 1:49pm
lmfaoooo

I swear to God, that forum is hilarious. Im dying
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 1:52pm
so tired
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 1:56pm
I have a feeling my family is trying to say I may be lying about being pregnant. My mom said she went to my aunt's house and they started having a conversation about how I don't look pregnant...I'd be very disappointed in my mom if she actually contributed to that foolishness especially since she went to the damn doctor with me for one of my appointments and saw my damn baby on the ultrasound monitor. Ain't sh*t TO lie about I wasn't ready to have a baby at this point in my life but things don't always work out as planned.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:16pm
I wish I didn't have to start work today. I really want the other job. My drug test for that job is tomorrow, smh.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:34pm
i got my stuff to start my hair regimen, so excited! 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:39pm
she is so proud of herself for saying a few words in basic spanish.  if she had just listened to him not paid so much attention to his brown skin she wouldve noticed that he was speaking english just fine and then she had the nerve to look at me with a grin like she just did something special for him.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:58pm
I have a gyno appt in an hour and I don't want to leave. :(
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:00pm
How am I supposed to stay postive when I have to interact with people (a person) I don't like every single day?
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:17pm
Nicey are you with the father? How far along are you?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18381839184018411842 3140>
  Share Topic