Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18331834183518361837 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:20pm
awww, that'll be great flowums 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:23pm
I think I need to invest in a dandruff and dry scalp shampoo
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i can't wait to marry this guy. 
im mega sleepy right now. 

are you engaged?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:06am
Me and my older sis are Whore shaming my lil sister.

She needs to stay pure.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:30am
you get use to somebody, you dont wanna start over
but..
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 5:23am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

tatee???

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 6:38am
6 days without me eh
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:36am
What happened with 313chick with how people looked on other sites to try and dig up personal info on her shows just how many people in this site are sick in the head. Y'all are lucky I was away with my family when this went down. Anyone who commented on how she got what she "deserved" because they thought it was "justice", anyone who thinks she should have been banned and anyone who is glad to see her gone isn't much better.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

What happened with 313chick with how people looked on other sites to try and dig up personal info on her shows just how many people in this site are sick in the head. Y'all are lucky I was away with my family when this went down. Anyone who commented on how she got what she "deserved" because they thought it was "justice", anyone who thinks she should have been banned and anyone who is glad to see her gone isn't much better.

Lmao.
Gone somewhere. 
It don't take much to copy and paste some words into google. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

was it not equally sick in the head for her to project so much hate and superiority about a girl she doesnt even know to STRANGERS on the internet?
Marinate on that.
I know that you didnt get to read the thread but your cape would have looked hella pathetic...just like its looking right now.

If you didnt read it for yourself, dont comment

Most of the people who caped were people who didnt even read the thread.

ETA: half assed proofreading

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 27 2012 at 7:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon