Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18561857185818591860 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:44pm
lol coco supposedly it snowed in my town like last year or the year before. I don't believe it though. 
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Forum Home > Natural Hair > in the top 5 threads

K thanks. On my phone too lol.

Ughhh
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I have seen way too many co workers butt cracks in my day. People need to learn how to wear a damn belt. Get to the thrift store and buy one for a buck. There's no excuse for that

LOL You made me think of all the ratchet legging wearers I saw on a daily basis at my old job.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:47pm
Lawd. How we ended up with my two little cousins spending the night with us two nights in a row is beyond me. They came to spend the night with my brother and he ain't even here. I'm surprised they not arguin' over the wii yet.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:47pm
What's the weather like in cali and fl right now? I bet I would like it this time of year

Its like bitter to the bone type cold right now. Which just puts me in a bad mood lol
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:49pm

What's the weather like in cali and fl right now? I bet I would like it this time of year

Its like bitter to the bone type cold right now. Which just puts me in a bad mood lol

Here in FL it's been iffy. One day it's warm and the next day it's in the 50-60s. You probably used to it being cold up there but anything below 65 degrees is cold as hell to me lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:50pm
Leggings at work?

Id rather see that and yoga pants than booty cracks. And these are mostly white people so you can see their veins and sht too. Lol
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:51pm
Doing something against my morals doesn't feel good. Even if it is as small as this.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:52pm
I would love 65 degrees right about now

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:54pm

Leggings at work?

Id rather see that and yoga pants than booty cracks. And these are mostly white people so you can see their veins and sht too. Lol

Trust me I don't think you'd want to see that. Not with girls wearing them as pants with the back part all up in their butt cracks. Nobody wants to see all them lumps and bumps nor do we want to know that you ain't got underwear on just because you bought leggings that look like they should be one size bigger.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18561857185818591860 3235>
  Share Topic