Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18491850185118521853 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:59pm
I feel like I forgot to do something.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:15pm
I'm cheap as heck as it is anyway but I don't see how people can go all out with all this elaborate decor and furniture for a baby's room when the baby won't need half the crap after about a year or two anyway
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:59pm
idk for the life of me why I'm looking at all these nye-type tops and skirts.. i will be working. 
i could have done something with this girl thats always calling me but i agreed to work a while ago. i dont mind, i want that time and a half money towards a new bag or down payment. knowing me though ill probably spend it on clothes that i have no where to wear.. i worked xmas and i had 2 ppl so that will be like 25 per hour for 12 hours.. and i already have clothes planned out for that check. smh... 

just like im about to buy something now.. sigh.. i was doing well.. i wasnt looking at clothes or anything and i only bought 1 or 2 things here and there.. but since about 2 weeks before black friday ive been shopping non-stop. i have a problem.. 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:42pm
Call me crazy but I'm about to start operation cleaning things from top to bottom. For some reason my family is one of the types that believes that the way you go into the new year as far as how your house is, where you're at on NYE, etc. is how you're gonna be the rest of the year.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:48pm
a jacket that i just bought yesterday, i now see on lord and taylor for like 25 dollars less.. AND i bought a S cus thats all that was left.. but lord and taylor has an xs... 
ughhh 

it already shipped too.. but im gonna call them anyways. that is hella annoying 
maybe ill buy the other one and send the S back. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:03pm
Coco how much did you pay for shipping? If you do order the other one you should check to see if they'd refund you the shipping cost or not before you send the one you already ordered back.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:24pm
I gotta start carrying my toothbrush on me. Coffee always makes my mouth feel funny
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:25pm
All went well at the car lot this morning. Ill have a car very soon.

I hope theylet me outta work early tonight. I have to go to the hair store then to macys for a new compact and sok me black boots

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:48pm
watching goodbye uncle tom and im having a hard time understanding the mindset of the girl 

where is jones or another historian 
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:59pm
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year bhm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style