BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18441845184618471848 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:56pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

After having lived with my BD for a couple of months last year in our own apartment I must say I agree. I think I'd have to be mentally prepared before I try living together again.

But it will be diff when you have a baby...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

After having lived with my BD for a couple of months last year in our own apartment I must say I agree. I think I'd have to be mentally prepared before I try living together again.

But it will be diff when you have a baby...

We don't live together anymore.  And I don't think having a baby would've made things any better anyway honestly even if we were living together. Probably would've made things worse...Even with me being pregnant I don't think we'd be ready to move back in together again and I'm in no rush for us to. We have alot of stuff that we still need to work out that existed before I got pregnant that needs to be resolved before we try to move together again.

Edited by niecy - Dec 25 2012 at 10:09pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:20pm
My cousin asked what I wanted for christmas, I told him weave and he laughed at me, but I wasn't joking Cry
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:05pm
I left to do laundry, came back and somebody taped christmas candy on my door...cute, but creepy.

I think I know the guy who did it.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:07pm
I can't stand when he does this. How you call me but then rush me off the phone so you can talk to somebody else? You see your brother every day when he comes over there to spend the night with his lil side line you can talk to me on the phone for a couple of minutes...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:11pm
Dead I know every female heals differently but this girl baby ain't even a good month yet and she on FB talkin' about how her and her man been fckin' all day and they about to go at it all night too. You ain't even at your 6 week mark...IDK about anybody else but after I have my baby the last thing I want is a man stickin' his ding dong anywhere near me for a while. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:15pm
I wouldn't mind shacking up but I know I couldn't bc of my family .
So ill just stick with visits
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:15pm
the mayan dude or dudette who created the calender must've died when he/she got to 12/21/12 and nobody felt like finishing it for them LOL
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:23pm
Wow....Some1 said that BBPants looks like Gonzo from the Muppets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJerTUrXKs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style