BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18411842184318441845 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:12pm
So I told the Golden Corral chick, I was going home for xmas....

Her:If I would have known you weren't leaving til tomorrow I would have asked you if you wanted to go see a movie or something. This Christmas is boring and I wish I was with family or doing something.

I almost feel sad. I drove right past her house on the way to eat too. & didn't stop on purpose.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:15pm
I need jr. to verify if dwayne wade's shoes are okay.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:16pm
Lol nita she reminds me of this girl at my job. She wants to be my friend so bad, but she's irritating as fu*k.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:24pm
Kind of TMI but I came home and boo boo'd all the food I ate today right out. If all it takes is some holiday cookin' to make me have a bowel movement I need cooking like that more often. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:47pm
Ermm I'm mad this nicca skipped out on trying to coming up here to spend Christmas with me talkin' about he wanted to go to this Christmas party, probably so he can drink. Now he's talking about he ain't coming for new years like he told me he would SMH. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:53pm
I just realized my family has always been VERY matriarchal. generally the women  control everything.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:05pm
I will never understand last minute holiday shoppers.  How in the hell you gonna be mad when you can't find the gift you wanted or if you do find it, it has been tampered with?  Bitch get your life in order and be like me and shop year round when items go on clearance. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:08pm
Basically I guess my cousins reason for getting me the touch was so that I wouldn't have to worry about going over my 2gbs of Internet....

I guess that makes a little sense
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:14pm
I want a cookie scooper in my life.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:17pm
I think someone was shot to death on my block.  Merry Christmas indeed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18411842184318441845 3235>
  Share Topic