Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17811782178317841785 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:25am
I've never been so pleased by a follow back :)

jr.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:53am
just got out the shower, i can breathe! 
i hope this lasts.. 
now if i can just stop coughing 

i was hella dirty. im like a shade lighter now 
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:57am
i have so much to do today, smh. i just want to snuggle in bed. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:00am
Done pre-preparing Christmas dinner.. I am going to just post song lyrics in threads 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:04am
lmao, this negro a microwave chef
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:05am
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:20am
I dont wanna make these threads so I'll post the articles here

4 firefighters shot, 2 dead, after responding to blaze

At least two firefighters were killed and two others were wounded after arriving at the scene of a fire early Monday morning in Webster, N.Y. WHEC-TV's Amanda Ciavarri reports.

By Jason White, NBC News

Four firefighters were shot -- two fatally -- as they responded to a large fire early Monday in Webster, N.Y., in the northwestern part of the state.

When the firefighters, believed to be volunteers, arrived on the scene of the blaze around 6 a.m. ET and exited their vehicles, they were fired upon, police and fire officials said.

The gunfire forced firefighters to flee from the scene of the blaze -- a narrow spit of land, with Lake Erie on one side and Irondequoit Bay on the other.

The two firefighters who were hit but survived are being treated at a local hospital for their wounds.

"Miserable thing to happen this time of year," Mark Johns, a state assemblyman who represents the area, told local NBC station WHEC. Johns said he knew the firefighters who were shot.

< id=dapIfM0 height=250 ="about:blank" Border=0 width=300 name=dapIfM0 scrolling=no>
< id=dapIfM1 height=250 ="about:blank" Border=0 width=300 name=dapIfM1 scrolling=no>

Police say there is no longer an "active shooting" situation, but residents of the area are being evacuated, and police are searching them as they leave, the newspaper reported.

“I’m not aware of anything like this happening in Webster, obviously not a firefighter being fired upon,” Webster Fire Marshal Rob Boutillier said, according to the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

After the shooting, the fire grew to engulf at least three homes and one motor vehicle.

Michael Damico was among those forced to flee, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.

“The whole strip’s been evacuated,” Damico said. “They’re evacuating all of the houses and going through them.”

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:23am
Woman drives stolen car into parking lot full of cops, police say

Tesia Cain and boyfriend Dwayne Durham (WPTV)

Tesia Cain and boyfriend Dwayne Durham (WPTV)

Tesia Cain, a mother of three children, drove a stolen car into an annual police charity event Friday right after she picked up her armed boyfriend, according to WPTV.

Cain, 22, drove the stolen car into the parking lot of Walmart where two dozen Boynton Beach police officers were gathered at their Shop-with-a-Cop fundraiser for underprivileged children.

Officers had just been notified that there was a stolen car in the area when Cain drove into the lot with a vehicle matching the description.

Cain’s three children, ages 5, 4 and 4 months, were in the vehicle without seat belts on, as well as Cain’s boyfriend Dwayne Durham, 24, who was in possession of a loaded gun.

The children were put into custody of the father, while Cain and Durham remain in jail.

“That’s irony at it’s best,” police spokeswoman Stephanie Slater told WPBF. “You know, you have a parking lot full of police officers and a stolen car coming right to them, so it was perfect for us.”

Cain faces charges of grand theft auto, marijuana possession and child neglect.

Follow Marquise Francis on Twitter @mKfly

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:25am

Cops: Teens ask for smoke, then kill woman when she replies, 'Get a job'

By NBC Philadelphia

Three teens charged in the fatal shooting of a western Pennsylvania woman had targeted her, police say, after she told them to “get a job” when they tried to bum a cigarette from her boyfriend.

Beaver Falls police have charged two 14-year-olds and one 13-year-old with criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday’s shooting of Kayla Peterson, 22. She was shot at about 3:30 p.m. that day and died at a Pittsburgh hospital two hours later.

Read the original story at NBC10 Philadelphia

The attorney of one of the teens said he was just “in the wrong place at the wrong time.” That teen was identified as the gunman by police and Peterson’s boyfriend.

Beaver Falls Police Chief Charles Jones says officers are still searching for the other two teen suspects.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:25am
im back to not being able to breathe 
and my chest feels tight 

sigh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair