BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18051806180718081809 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:48pm
Coco.. I still say I have a bf frequently Cry
Sponsored Links

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:51pm
i'm going to get me a rich man like flowing. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:52pm
It's a shame my brother has friends over all the time and I hardly ever have friends over. I think the last time I had friends hanging out at my house like that was when I used to have sleep overs in middle school. Then again I'm antisocial anyway and the people I THOUGHT were friends only come around when they wanna go out and need a DD yet don't invite me out to do anything else.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:55pm
Yea I definitely prefer to be friends with the person first.
It just seems like most guys that i end up speaking with, by the end of that initial meeting eachother they usually will ask for my number or ask about a bf.. Or just something to make it not normal friends anymore. So we never get the chance..

I'd love a platonic male friend. That's what I was hoping the young guy would be but he just wants to have sex with me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:57pm
I wish I liked one of my male friends. Or I wish there was someone fine at work so I could be forced to be around him in a non-threatening way for awhile.. but eww.. no thank you
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:57pm
Ty Flowums
Goodnight
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:02am
Well I know what's important to me in a man but I feel like I need to at least semi settle.
I need to test the waters. A guy may not look right but his personality might be everything. Or vice versa.
I need to experiment and be free
My friends tell me I'm uptight
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:06am
I like your mentality, coco
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:12am
Ty LB.
I've wanted to ask you for like a week now to psychoanalyze me and tell me why I'm alone.
But I know you'd need more info...
I'm gonna go to therapy one day
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:20am
aww coco Hug. I think it'll all work out. But you would probably enjoy therapy either way if you find someone youre comfortable with
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18051806180718081809 3235>
  Share Topic