BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17761777177817791780 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

Watching roots for the 1st time

I don't understand why they'd show that right at Christmas time. So depressing Cry

Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Wow! It went much better on the other site. The members gave her advice, and kept it moving, no name calling. Well, I guess that is what makes BHM entertaining. 

where's tha lank? can anyone pm me? do i have to be a member to read it?

You have to be a member to read it. The OP was deleted, and it is only 2 pages on the other forum. It isn't much of a read. It is the same thread title and same username. You have to read the google search results closely, because the other forum's name closely resembles BHM.

BTW, 313chick strikes me as a girl who was her prince charming, and isn't that girl in all of us?
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:55pm
i'm going to find prince charming Unhappy
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:57pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Wow! It went much better on the other site. The members gave her advice, and kept it moving, no name calling. Well, I guess that is what makes BHM entertaining. 

where's tha lank? can anyone pm me? do i have to be a member to read it?

You have to be a member to read it. The OP was deleted, and it is only 2 pages on the other forum. It isn't much of a read. It is the same thread title and same username. You have to read the google search results closely, because the other forum's name closely resembles BHM.

BTW, 313chick strikes me as a girl who was her prince charming, and isn't that girl in all of us?

that's y i like u.. ur so darn sweetClap
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:01am
she just wanted a fairytale ending . but all yall did was throw her into the depths of hayell
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:00am
It should be a crime to be this cold in FL. And niqqas act like they don't wanna turn the heater on, making me suffer so I'm forced to put my blanket in the dryer for a few minutes just so I can warm up. I would sleep with a hoodie on but then I'd end up taking it off in the middle of the night then putting it back on again and so forth. 

Edited by niecy - Dec 23 2012 at 2:03am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:27am
So I'm just now listening to Kendrick Lamar's album right....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:45am
Okay Alicia Keys' album starts off with a nice piano.
Let's see how this goes. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:54am
Awww she got the lil' boy on there. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17761777177817791780 3235>
  Share Topic