Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17471748174917501751 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Wow! It went much better on the other site. The members gave her advice, and kept it moving, no name calling. Well, I guess that is what makes BHM entertaining.

my friend.. plz pm me this info. it is vary urjant to me .. ahhWink
I read this in an African accent LOLCryLOL

u know too muchLOL
Sponsored Links

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

can anyone tell me what happened with uummrock?

no? Cry
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:27pm
^^A summary was posted in the mind blown thread. I had no idea alla dat was going on with her Ouch
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:29pm
Watching roots for the 1st time
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:30pm

Wow! It went much better on the other site. The members gave her advice, and kept it moving, no name calling. Well, I guess that is what makes BHM entertaining.

where's tha lank? can anyone pm me? do i have to be a member to read it?
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

Watching roots for the 1st time

I don't understand why they'd show that right at Christmas time. So depressing Cry

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

You have to be a member to read it. The OP was deleted, and it is only 2 pages on the other forum. It isn't much of a read. It is the same thread title and same username. You have to read the google search results closely, because the other forum's name closely resembles BHM.

BTW, 313chick strikes me as a girl who was her prince charming, and isn't that girl in all of us?
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:55pm
i'm going to find prince charming Unhappy
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:57pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

You have to be a member to read it. The OP was deleted, and it is only 2 pages on the other forum. It isn't much of a read. It is the same thread title and same username. You have to read the google search results closely, because the other forum's name closely resembles BHM.

BTW, 313chick strikes me as a girl who was her prince charming, and isn't that girl in all of us?

that's y i like u.. ur so darn sweetClap
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:01am
she just wanted a fairytale ending . but all yall did was throw her into the depths of hayell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17471748174917501751 3140>
  Share Topic