Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16731674167516761677 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:48pm
PK...we are going to fight when this game is over.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:50pm
Lol yeah its pretty cool coco. I'm excited.. let's just hope I dont get attacked! Some people are super agitated by the time I see them

But for example,  I wouldn't come on talking about a man who sees a blue wolverine named Chad with curly hair who tells him to jump off the roof before someone pushes him.....cause of course someone might know who he is from reading.

But like general nonidentifiable stuff is fine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:51pm
PK is a dirty liar
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:52pm
Bored...
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:52pm
Drop that soundcloud bew
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:53pm
LB you're a counseling student?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:54pm
ew bunny... 

@lb, i wish you could tell me details like that.. so do they just talk to you? 
sigh.. 

i was trying to find a good psychological thriller/mystery type book.. or just something interesting about psych 
speaking of... i need to watch that movie about kevin.. i cant believe i forgot. ive been busy 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:57pm
im excited! 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:59pm
Coco.. I mean, like I said I could change it to where you would get the same idea of what they experience without it being at all identifying. Lots of them have soooo similar delusions and hallucinations it's amazing. Like lotsss of patients, including ppl with bipolar or MDD with psychotic ftrs feel like the TV is broadcasting messages to them. It's so common that it's part of lots of checklists

This is the kind of stuff that fascinates me, the similarities of stuff they experience. But yeah we talk and figure out plans to get their lives together, cope, med compliance training.. lots of stuff.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 8:01pm
Babydoll naw not in school anymore, but it was clinical psych
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16731674167516761677 3140>