Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 739740741742743 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:20pm
LOL Jones.. so in that scenario, it sounds like you believe you owe him an apology, but that you want some reassurance from him (very understandable!).

Ok I like that Thumbs Up.. so don't go in demanding an apology.. just bring up the situation and be honest about it.. I think this will lead to the reassurance you need (most likely with a " You know I didn't mean it like that, I love you, sorry etc).
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Coco you have an attitude with friends?
Seriously ?
Eww

i don't think she meant that. its just when people get on your nerves, but don't understand that they've done something wrong (or they do, and don't understand the magnitude of it).... 

you give them a cold shoulder kind of. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:22pm
LB you making any cool deserts for Turkey Day?

Im on Pinterest now. I wanna make some interesting dishes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:23pm
So Jr, you know how a little while ago you said that you were now free to say whatever.. or something. Tell us more. Did you have a girlfriend who posts here and now she's gone? Or yall broke up?

Well stopped talking, I know it wasnt a girlfriend.

Tell us something, we're bored. Also let me know about that unlock you did. Its not mid Dec.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:23pm
LOL,, flowing, what do you mean about him being too careful with you??
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:25pm
This girl at work will be the first person ive actually been around thats pregnant

I have known pregnant people, but never people that I see on a daily basis. I already gifts in mind I wanna make her   LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

LB you making any cool deserts for Turkey Day?

Im on Pinterest now. I wanna make some interesting dishes

I dont think so.. I usually make lots and give out baggies to friends, but I wont have time this year. I think I work on Wed. I might just make one batch of cookies to take home for fam Cry
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:27pm
Can't tell you yet. But it all connects to the lock

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:29pm
LOL I'm intrigued, Jr. This sounds like some top secret life or death stuff. I hope you'll still tell me when it's over 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:30pm
Pretty soon hoodrats are gonna be up on good weaves and they're gonna be indistinguishable from upstanding sisters

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System