Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 658659660661662 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:19pm
i cant wait to see the cute guy tomorrow.

gives me a reason to go to math/
also gives me a reason not to pay attention
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:20pm
Coco, in those situations, I just force him to allow me to pay for myself.. Will this stop him from trying to pursue you? No.. but at least there won't be any feelings like you think that he thinks you owe him
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LMAO Brown.. idk. With mine I had made some broccoli with apparently a ridiculous amount of garlic. It was so good, but I kept smelling garlic as I worked out, and then smelled my towel. Gross

It might have been cause I was fresh off the master cleanse too

Damn. This sucks LOL Ouch

Thanks tho LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

In your adult yrs, Jones? Were they close friends? Or just like people you had class with and exchanged numbers but never called? (I dont even think I've had this)

I still have a good Mexican friend since 6th grade. I see her a couple times per year Heart

Lol good friends.
Like sleep over , share secrets with, look out for one another.

She passed in a car accident driving back to Clemson.
I loved her aggravating self.
Her step dad was black and her little brothers were mixed
She didn't act a certain way though.she was just cool

Edited by jonesable - Nov 13 2012 at 11:23pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:22pm
k thanks LB 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:23pm
Sang.. have you dated a white boy at all?

I think everyone has white friends until middle school LOL.. But I feel like it's not the same kind of friendship you can have with a black person. I remember asking my mother if she felt the same lol

The first white person in years that I think has my number/ am cool with is my sister's ex bf.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:24pm
i just hope he doesnt get the wrong idea... i feel like we should have a discussion about this prior. 

hes a nice guy.. he wouldnt feel a way about paying then me being like, "friend zone!" 

i just said, "sure" though Disapprove
ugh..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:25pm
Aww, sorry to hear that, Jones.  Do you think the fact that she had black family (consciously or subconsciously) made it more comfortable?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:28pm
LOL Coco, I think we're a lot alike in those kinds of situations. It can make things so uncomfortable. You just want it to be over with already, or for something to come up to prevent the outing from even happening (without you looking like a bitch). Then you regret saying yes.. but you've said no so many times (with some form of excuse). ughh
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:28pm
I had a crush on a white boy or two.
But that was long ago.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon