Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 466467468469470 3235>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:48pm
The weave section was the sh*t when I first got here. It was exciting with all the pics and gossip, they even posted regular stories like in TTT

I had been taking pics of my last couple of installs and was gonna do a thread with them, but there is no point now lol
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

making ME look like the crazy one. no ma'am Angry

Sleepy

I hate that, because when you try to explain everything or remind them of what you JUST said...it kinda sounds like you're making excuse when that's not the case...nowhere close Sleepy I usually just change the subject,, cause obviously, you arent listening -_-
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Damn it LB! What you need to know to feel that you've "caught up" I got you. Just let me know what you wanna know LOLOuch

But in either case, update the BGC thread..pleaaassseeee LOL

LOLLOL I like surprises ! But naw, I stopped watching during the episode right before she gets kicked off.. But I heard the reunions are def worth watching. Ok give me one week
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

its also annoying when people try to tell you about situations your in

Im pretty sure I know more than you do

No lie Sleepy

maybe you don't, and they're maybe trying to help by giving you the knowledge you don't have. Embarrassed

Lol...the girl is just making it seem like Im chasing this certain guy.

When actually I never text him first and he is the one tryna chill and party at like 2am on random nights like wednesdays. Lmao...nah im good  LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:53pm
I told her we were talking again. Not like TALKING, talking just exchanging texts here and there and shes like well if you guys never hung out then thats not "talking"

When I didnt even mean it in that type of way to begin with LOL

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 05 2012 at 8:54pm
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Damn it LB! What you need to know to feel that you've "caught up" I got you. Just let me know what you wanna know LOLOuch

But in either case, update the BGC thread..pleaaassseeee LOL

LOLLOL I like surprises ! But naw, I stopped watching during the episode right before she gets kicked off.. But I heard the reunions are def worth watching. Ok give me one week

*marks calendar* Stern Smile
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

The weave section was the sh*t when I first got here. It was exciting with all the pics and gossip, they even posted regular stories like in TTT

I had been taking pics of my last couple of installs and was gonna do a thread with them, but there is no point now lol
Me too.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:57pm
this girl I was friends with got kicked out of her house because of a guy shes dating. coulda swore I heard her say he hit her. shes like staying at this motel right now i guess

smh...aint no dack in the world worth all that. i wish she would get a backbone...i cant deal with insecure people  Disapprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:57pm
I wanna see them LB
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:58pm
Emily's hair looks gorgeous
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 466467468469470 3235>
  Share Topic