Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22252226222722282229 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:59pm
Why the fuc did the name "theo ratliff" pop into my head Confused
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:59pm
I like Anastasia.. and the other two
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:59pm
I agree with that LB.. I'd like to too, but I feel crazy wearing heels to the grocery store or school...
One day, maybe when I get to LA or NYC I probably will..
It's super cute but I just can't..

But tell me why you wanna be invisible?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Why the fuc did the name "theo ratliff" pop into my head Confused

LOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

But tell me why you wanna be invisible?

LOL cause I dont want to be seen. It would just be easier. You wouldnt have to worry how you look or you could get super close to someone to listen to their convo or look at their hair. You wouldnt get bumped, you could do whatever. You dont ever wish you could be invisible?

Now, of course when Im going out like to an event, I dont wanna be invisible, but thats diff.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:21pm
Oh ok yea I get it..
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:22pm
I like when people on youtube make videos with all of an artists songs.

Easier for me cause I can just download that for my phone instead of looking up a million individual songs by them

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:33pm
Why do people feel the need to comment on what you spend your money on? My grandma asked me why I need a tablet and two laptops. I told her my older laptop has been giving me trouble and will not come out of sleep mode. She then asked if I looked up why it was doing that. I said no. So then she says, "well, I guess you don't want to fix it then". Well, obviously not if I bought another one. The way she said it came off as if she thought I should have tried to figure out what is wrong with the old one rather than buying another.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:37pm
All these Ppl are probably sick cus the government is poisoning ppl

I'm gonna buy another watch soon. Idk what happened to my other one but its not working anymore.. I think I got it wet. It was cute..
I want to get my watch game way up. It looks so bossy to me. I plan on getting at least 5.
This past week two diff times I've seen girls with watches I liked and after I complimented them and looked closer i noticed they were Michael kors.. I typically don't care for his stuff at all, but both of those watches were cute.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:48pm
I am on day 6 of my water fast and I feel okay.. My energy level is like a rollercoaster throughout the day but no headaches or anything. The food cravings arent there ...okay theyre somewhat there but not strong...Ive been looking at food pics for a minute.... and while I want the food ...Im not hungry...lol but it looks so good....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22252226222722282229 3235>