Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21812182218321842185 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Why do people feel the need to comment on what you spend your money on? My grandma asked me why I need a tablet and two laptops. I told her my older laptop has been giving me trouble and will not come out of sleep mode. She then asked if I looked up why it was doing that. I said no. So then she says, "well, I guess you don't want to fix it then". Well, obviously not if I bought another one. The way she said it came off as if she thought I should have tried to figure out what is wrong with the old one rather than buying another.

SMH People irk me with that. With laptops depending on whats wrong with it, it ends up being cheaper to buy a new one anyway.
yeah. The one I have now should last a long time.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:57pm
I'm making a green smoothie in a few mins Thumbs Up
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:58pm
My mom said I should have come to visit this weekend because my sister has a cheer performance. I secretly think she wanted me to take her to it. I live almost 2hrs away from them and they never come see me. I'm always the one making the trip.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:59pm
I regret not getting a watch at that gilt sale.. The one I wanted was sold out though.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:03pm
Im getting all A's from here on out. Bet on it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I'm making a green smoothie in a few mins Thumbs Up

Those are good too but I was talking about just straight juicing greens..
If the taste is unbearable then add some raw vanilla protein powder.. If its still unbearable maybe 1 apple.
I want to do a juicing cleanse. Just organic greens (various kinds) and organic vegan protein for 3 days. I'd love to do 7 but I'm scared of the weight ill lose

What are you putting in yours?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:03pm

Water and my vitamins... I started with low sodium all natural chicken broth when I had the cravings for the first couple of days. This isnt my first time doing it so I think thats why its easier. Im trying to do at least 30..but we shall see. I do this when ever I go back on restrictive  eating its my way of hitting the reset button after not eating right. The fast itself isnt a diet or for weightloss purposes because I know that a lot of it will be water weight and once i do go back to my restrictive menu i will gain some of the weight back. Its all about knowing how ur body works and what works best for you.... and running it past a medical professional of course...

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:11pm
For me, its harder to re-do the same thing again. I was successful doing the master cleanse in the past, but then not the fully the 2nd two times. It does work really well to reset things though

Coco.. yeah I cant get down with juicing greens lol. I'm real particular with certain tastes. I dont even like eating most cooked veggies. The only greens I can stomach are lettuce and spinach

In my smoothies I put either kale or spinach, bananas and apples and water (no sweeteners or dairy stuff at all).. I like pineapple or other fruits in it too, but I'm trying to minimize the extra sugar so this will just be banana apple and spinach today

Edited by Lite Brite - Jan 12 2013 at 2:12pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:17pm
It's 81 degrees at home.
Lol damn that sounds lovely.

It's in the 70's here but that 81 sounds good
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:18pm

I couldnt do that master cleanse ...I was curious about how the "lemonade" tasted and was like fugg that....LOL

I know all about the fads tho.... What Ive been doing for the last couple years has helped me lose  when i was trying to or maintain when i take breaks. Overall my eating happens have changed as far as portion control..but my love of food will neva fade...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21812182218321842185 3140>
  Share Topic