BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20162017201820192020 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:57pm
So what , Jr. Not everyone buys their J's from the flea market.. so we have to make it work other ways.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

bt and black ig must be one

this is lb had to do for the playoffs to make herself feel better

jr.

lmao

now I feel mean Cry
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:58pm
smh@ this song on your playlistLOL
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:59pm
that reminds me, i need to pick up my second pair from ups tmrw. i'ma wear on the first day of spring just for you

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:59pm
Samone, yeah I dont understand. My friend is friends with a stripper and she blasts it allll over social networking sites. I mean, its cool that youre not ashamed of your job.. but posting your pics in the dressing room with your stripper gear on your Fb...? 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:00pm
Lmao
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Samone, yeah I dont understand. My friend is friends with a stripper and she blasts it allll over social networking sites. I mean, its cool that youre not ashamed of your job.. but posting your pics in the dressing room with your stripper gear on your Fb...? 

I get selling sex to get men to come to the club but after awhile I think some are selling ass on the side
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:02pm
a gif of a Brotha getting his dick sucked while standing on a moving atv. what in the world what i do w/o bt

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:02pm
I shoulda gave the McDonalds worker my number when he asked for it. I wonder if I could convince him to sell me some breakfast during non-breakfast hours.

and why was he wearing a black tee instead of mcdonalds clothes
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

oh my god i have a girl on my friends list that does that too

she put up a pic of some black guy with his face in between her butt cheeks too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair