Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19581959196019611962 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im not growing up for some years, and im good with that. 
i need to focus on school anyways. 

i want my children to be like that. i dont want them to worry about stuff.. just go to school, get your education, do well.. 

I wish my parents were like that. I plan on opening up a savings account for my kids to let it build interest so that by the time they are 18 they are atleast somewhat set as far as college and don't have to worry about trying to work or anything while they are in school unless they wanted to for extra money.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:53pm
i feel like im already kinda growing up though.. 
i just paid taxes for the first time last year.. that was a new experience 
and i didnt even have help 

Edited by coconess - Jan 01 2013 at 12:55pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:05pm
samone when are you gonna have kids? 

its nearing that time for you.. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:05pm
i want a crabcake, some hot wings with bleu cheese from hooters, a fresh crisp salad, and a steak from Ruth Chris right now. And i want apple crisp and vanilla bean ice cream for dessert.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:06pm
ugh, i forgot today was the 1st.. 
that means that there will be gumbo.. but also that everyone will be at my house today. 
sigh.. im not going home until late.. 
i might shop a little and go to barnes and noble and try to be productive there.. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I'm going to have my first research article published in two weeks.....ignant ass siggy will appear then

congrats! i didn't know you still conducted research. will you eventually try to teach?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:09pm
thats smart. 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:10pm
Photo

Beer
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:10pm
I think I'm gonna hide my Chase card from myself. I usually use that account to set aside money that I'm trying to save so I don't accidentally spend it since that's not my main bank account that I use but I still end up swiping that card when I'm low in funds in my BoA account. 

Maybe I should cut the card up since I usually use their website to transfer money into that account anyway. I would tell my mom to put it in her wallet for me so that it's out of sight, out of mind but still in a safe place but I know how my mama is. She has so many credit cards she'd probably accidentally start swiping my card without realizing it. I should've kept that temporary ATM card since that could only be used at the ATM.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I'm going to have my first research article published in two weeks.....ignant ass siggy will appear then

Congrats! Clap Clap

I tried to have one of my research papers published in my school's journals, but I don't think it was accepted. Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19581959196019611962 3140>
  Share Topic