BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19451946194719481949 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 8:54pm
Me either, PR.. thats why I dont have sh*t now Cry

It comes so easy for one of my friends.. but I dont even blame her. These dudes straight up tell her they wanna spend their money on her and they dont care about it AT ALL. Not even trying to be in a relationship or f*** her... smh.
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:02pm
AYE YUNG, devin gotta chill 

jr.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:06pm
PR you already skinty. All you probably have to do is one sit up and you have abs lol
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:11pm
I have never been able to achieve abs. I always give up. Its sooo hard for me. I don't think I have any under my tummy.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:17pm
PR just dont get the nose job , please Cry

and believe me, I'm a proponent of self modification if it makes you feel better.. but your nose doesnt need any work! Leave it be.. and think of all the ugly nose jobs out there.. theyre not as easy to fix as a breast job
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:20pm
this is nice

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:32pm
my scale battery died Disapprove
i need to dish up food for tomorrow at work
it's going to take me awhile to get used to 9 hour long days
i'm thinking about bringing half of a tuna salad sandwich and a salad. maybe carrots too for a snack.
i need a new, bigger water bottle too
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:41pm
I just want it contoured a bit. I've seen great results on ethnic noses from a couple of docs. Idont really need it. I just want it. :|
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:44pm
i have a spending problem and a.d.d.. my mind just wanders 

for like the past hour ive been buying stuff. first i got an email for 25% off at MUAC then it was just like, oh let me get some l-asorbic acid to mix with the hyluronic serum im about to get.. then it was like oh well i should get some aloe vera to mix with that too, my skn is dry. Then i remembered i needed a new cleanser, then i needed the na pca with aloe, then of course i remembered that i definitely needed coconut oil too.. then i needed fish oil cus that gives me a lil glow too, then i was like nah.. i have flax, and the asorbic acid will give me a glow.. i need to chill out.

i went to a diff site that has more supps and got some bacopa and gotu kola because school is starting soon and i need to up my cognitive function.. which lead me back to fish oil because omegas (dha especially) aid in neurotransmitter flow and overall brain health.. which led to 5-htp.. cus i need to be in a better mood and 5-htp raises the neurotransmitter serotonin levels..   
it doesnt end there.. that was just a summary 

smh... i hate how much i spent. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2012 at 9:45pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

#HTTR

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake