Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16921693169416951696 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 26 2009
Location: ✡
Status: Offline
Points: 168999
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:20pm
Oh nothing....hai.

jr.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 120453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:20pm
HB don't feel bad, I'm sure you needed 75% of what you bought even if it wasnt on your initial list. And the other 25% is probably little stuff that makes you happy.


Now about the boots and hair..lol...
Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 120453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:20pm
Ermm

hey
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 231319
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:22pm
i dont leak either. and i dont really care for tampons. 
they hurt, i think i do them wrong 
Back to Top
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 26 2009
Location: ✡
Status: Offline
Points: 168999
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:24pm
Lb's mad at me, y'all

jr.
Back to Top
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 22 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 79183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:24pm
LB you just a BITTER white women with a tacky weave...I bet you got that typical yt girl weave...the one with really short leaveout and extra long weave...and don't even bother to cut layers to blend.  Just think cause u yt everybody thinks its ur hair...Well you wrong b*tch!! You wrong!!
Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 120453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:25pm
Coco you probably dont push them in far enough

I used to do the same, and sometimes they hurt when I bent over or sat down and I would have to take it out. Try pushing it up further
Back to Top
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 26 2009
Location: ✡
Status: Offline
Points: 168999
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:26pm
Lb, what can I do to right my wrongs?

jr.
Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 120453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:27pm
CAMI!!!! lmfao.. fu*k you. You mad cause I can do that??? my sh*t is blended like a smoothie. Hater

Eww but this Colombian woman hair was exactly how you described.. and platinum blonde. I had to stunt on that hoe
Back to Top
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 21 2008
Location: Bossttonn
Status: Offline
Points: 11191
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:27pm
def try pushing it up further coco, i made that mistake when I first started wearing them.. also the pearls are really great to start with as opposed to the cardboards
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16921693169416951696 3140>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down