BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16461647164816491650 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:06pm
define off the wall Geek

jr.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:07pm

I mean I can go way out there but I def don't see that being you

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Flow.. boot or booty? I can def see the booty hole part

i mean... like which one is worse?

i can certainly see most of these guys tied up, and treated like little piggies. 
they be talking about drinking women's bathwater. i wonder what else they'd drink. Geek
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i can certainly see most of these guys tied up, and treated like little piggies. 
they be talking about drinking women's bathwater. i wonder what else they'd drink. Geek

damn, a clean asshole is not as bad as that other sh*t you listed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:16pm

what is off the wall to you jr? lol
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

my level of perv aint up that high
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:17pm
i should have been a Domme. minus the piss and sh*t , (no pun intended)
i could have done it.

but it really is nasty to hear people say they'd drink someone's bathwater. i don't get it. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:19pm
Okay check out this dream I had..........It makes no damn sense

So Im in my old bedroom at my folks house when I get a call from someone to ask if Im watching _____. I dont hear the name but I say yes. They tell me to make sure theyre not drinking and im like ok and hang up. So now I start to run around the house to look for this some person without knowing who it is. I eventually  end up back upstairs after finding no one.

As I reach the top of the stairs I hear a car horn so I look out the window and see my sister the passenger seat of this bad azz hot rod. Shes screaming out the window and laughing telling me to come on. I'm yelling back "where we going" she continues to say "come on come on girl" while laughing. So instead of walking down the stairs I jump out the window and land like Blade Confused

When I approach the car my sister get outs out and hugs me and pulls her seat up so i can get in the back. As I look in the back seat I see a baby  with a regular seatbelt on  across its face chilling next to Triple H the wrestler. Theres an empty baby seat also back there  so I move the baby and get in.  We start driving and all of a sudden everything starts to to look different and willy wonka esk.

Then Triple H goes here comes the Bee's making their journey. So I look out the window and theres a swarm of bee's that look like tiny fairies carrying bowls of glistening honey and they looked like lil humans but with wings.  So I start taking pictures with this camera that is now around my neck. Me and my sister ask to get out  and the car leaves us but we're okay with it.

As the Bee's float over us my sister is just smiling at me and saying "come on" and skipping and I smile back and follow her then I wake up.

Confused
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:22pm
i've never really thought about it tbh. just dont expect your toes to go into my mouth or go anywhere near my arsehole

jr.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i've never really thought about it tbh. just dont expect your toes to go into my mouth or go anywhere near my arsehole

jr.

yep, vanilla
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures