Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16221623162416251626 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:17pm
i should have been a Domme. minus the piss and sh*t , (no pun intended)
i could have done it.

but it really is nasty to hear people say they'd drink someone's bathwater. i don't get it. 
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:19pm
Okay check out this dream I had..........It makes no damn sense

So Im in my old bedroom at my folks house when I get a call from someone to ask if Im watching _____. I dont hear the name but I say yes. They tell me to make sure theyre not drinking and im like ok and hang up. So now I start to run around the house to look for this some person without knowing who it is. I eventually  end up back upstairs after finding no one.

As I reach the top of the stairs I hear a car horn so I look out the window and see my sister the passenger seat of this bad azz hot rod. Shes screaming out the window and laughing telling me to come on. I'm yelling back "where we going" she continues to say "come on come on girl" while laughing. So instead of walking down the stairs I jump out the window and land like Blade Confused

When I approach the car my sister get outs out and hugs me and pulls her seat up so i can get in the back. As I look in the back seat I see a baby  with a regular seatbelt on  across its face chilling next to Triple H the wrestler. Theres an empty baby seat also back there  so I move the baby and get in.  We start driving and all of a sudden everything starts to to look different and willy wonka esk.

Then Triple H goes here comes the Bee's making their journey. So I look out the window and theres a swarm of bee's that look like tiny fairies carrying bowls of glistening honey and they looked like lil humans but with wings.  So I start taking pictures with this camera that is now around my neck. Me and my sister ask to get out  and the car leaves us but we're okay with it.

As the Bee's float over us my sister is just smiling at me and saying "come on" and skipping and I smile back and follow her then I wake up.

Confused
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:22pm
i've never really thought about it tbh. just dont expect your toes to go into my mouth or go anywhere near my arsehole

jr.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:26pm
6 days
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:33pm
i was watching the amish mafia. 
and this high level amish guy was seeing a prostitute.

i was wondering what was he doing? 
having anal sex or something? and the prostitute looked a fat mess. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:34pm
I forgot how good whoppers were. I haven't had these since I was little and used to get them in my Easter baskets.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I forgot how good whoppers were. I haven't had these since I was little and used to get them in my Easter baskets.

lmao, what?

The candy not the burgers lmao!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:02pm
LOL
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:02pm

i'm wearing my jordan's out the nike store on friday

jr.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:09pm
Samoneeeee
have u heard that 80% of a child's intelligence comes from the mother?
if so, do you know if that's true? or is it just an urban myth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16221623162416251626 3140>